Hanabusa Aidou X Reader: Vampire Knight

Requested by Shadow_Dancer_Cat, I hope you enjoy!

If you could name one thing in the whole world that annoys you the most. It would be the night class. Every single day, every single day class student, without a doubt will be swooning over them. Screaming and confessing their love.

The only day class students who don't do this are Yori, Yuki, and Zero. Probably the only sane people in the day class.

You sigh as your best friend drags you to the entrance of the moon dorms, with the rest of the insane girls and boys.

It's not that you hate the night class, they just give you an odd feeling. You always think that there can't be somebody that beautiful. You think of them like a rose.

While you were lost in your thoughts your friend's screaming pulled you out of them. You roll your eyes as her favorite night class member walks over to her.

"Hello girls~" he says looking at the both of you.

His ice blue eyes meet your E/C ones. He smirks as he takes a hold of your hand and pulls you out of the crowd of girls.

"Aidou, what are you doing?" You ask as he puts an arm around your shoulders.

"Tell me what do you think of me?" He asks over dramatically.

The girls get quiet as they wait for your answer. Even your friend looks at you expectedly. You sigh.

"You're a rose." You say calmly.

"The flower of love and passion. Of cou-"

"No. You're a rose because even if your beautiful on the outside, you have thorns that can easily hurt someone. Let it be by accident or on purpose. All beautiful things have thorns, even you." You say pushing his arm off of you.

He stares at you stunned, although the girls began glaring at you "Idol would never do something like that!"

"Idol is a passionate rose!"

"He's perfect!"

You roll your eyes as you give Aidou one last look "Whatever." You whisper under your breath as you turn your back to him and walk away.

'I'm so stupid! Why did I let B/F/N drag me over there!' You yell in your head slamming your dorm room door behind you.

You groan as you plop down onto your bed. You burry your face in the pillow as your hands hold onto the pillow tightly.

'I'm not going to hear the end of it.' You think about the constant nagging that's soon to come when B/F/N gets back.

As if on cue the door opens and closes. You sigh as you turn on your back and sit up to be met with the eyes of your friend.

"Hey, so how are you?" You ask in an overly high voice.

"Why did you say that about Idol?" She asks walking over to you.

You sigh "Simple, he's so full of himself and everyone was falling for those cheesy pick up lines of his. I got sick of it so I spoke my mind." You say with a shrug.

"Y/N. You know every girl in the day class is going to hate you now." She says crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yup." You say popping the 'p'.

Your friend rolls her eyes before laying down on her bed "Fine, but you need to go to sleep, it's getting late."

"Yes sir." You say giving her a salute earning a laugh.

You lay your head down on your pillow and shut your eyes. A small smile gracing your lips as you black out.

"12:00"