Haruka Nanase X Reader: Free!

'Haruka Nanase.' the name you keep hearing around school. Everywhere you go in this school you always hear people talking about them. Girls saying how attractive he is and how they wish they could date him. Even guys talk about him, but more in a jealous way.

"Hey did you hear about the new swimming tournament Haruka senpai is going to be in?" you hear a girl ask another group of girls. The girls start bickering about how handsome he is and how good his muscles look. You sigh as you close your locker and look at the girls threw the corner of your eye.

A girl turns to look at you with a smile on her face. "Hey Y/N, what do you think is Haruka senpai's best feature?" she asks you. You stare at her blankly "I don't see the big deal about him. He's just another guy, same as the rest." after those words come out of your mouth all of the girls listening gasp. One girl starts shaking your shoulders "How could you say that? Haruka senpai is amazing." she says shaking you even more. "He's an amazing swimmer." one girl says "Have you even seen him with his shirt off?" another says.

You push the girls hands off your shoulders "He might be amazing to you guys, but he's just another guy to me." you say picking up your book bag. You start to walk out of the school before turning back to the girls "You might want to focus on your school work instead of some guy." you say before leaving school. 'honestly I don't have time for boys, I need to focus on my studies.' you think as you walk home.

The next morning you arrive in your classroom and take a seat at your desk. It's still too early for the teacher to come in so you take out your phone and check if you have any messages on it. 'Nothing.' as usual you don't have any messages. You sigh and set your phone on your desk. You take out your textbook from your book bag and start to memorize some math equations.

You feel someone tap your shoulder, you look up to see one of the teachers. "F/N, could you please take these papers to the office?" she asks. You nod your head and get up taking the papers from the teacher. You head to the office not noticing the stares a certain group of girls are giving you.

When you come back from the office and you look at the desk you realize your phone is gone. 'What the heck?' you think as you look around your desk for your phone. "Loose something?" you hear someone ask. You look up and see the same group of girls from yesterday, except one is holding your phone.

You sigh and face them completely. "Can I please have my phone back?" you ask nicely holding your hand out. The girl shakes her head "We'll give you your phone back, if you do something for us." she says. You sigh "What do you want?" you ask annoyed. The girls all get hearts in their eyes "We want you to go to the schools swim team pool, and bring us one of Haruka senpai's bathing suits." she says.

You cross your arms over your chest "How am I suppose to know which one is his?" you ask. One of the girls shoves a photo in your face of Haruka swimming. You take the picture and see his bathing suit has purple on it. You put it in your pocket "Fine, but you have to give me my phone back after I do this." you say annoyed. The girls nod and go back to their desks.

You take a seat at your desk as the teacher comes in. 'Why did I leave my phone on my desk?' you think as you sigh. Most people would of told the teacher or talked to their parent about it. Except you're not most people. If you told the teachers about your phone being stolen then they would have to call your parents. Your parents are the problem. If they found out that your phone was stolen they would blame you. They would say how irresponsible you are and you don't deserve to get it back.

After class ended you went straight home waiting until 9:00 to head back to the school. You put on a black long sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants. You brought a bag with you to hide the bathing suit in and carry your jacket in. You sneak out of your house and run to your school. Luckily your house is really close to your school.