Hatsuharu Sohma X Reader: Fruits Basket

This is for Kira-Honda, I hope you enjoy

"Here you go honey." The assistant principal hands you your schedule to your new school. After moving here when you and your family had to move because of work. You didn't mind moving, you didn't have any friends in your old home. You smile and take your schedule "Thank you." you say before turning away and try to find your class. You walk around the school hopelessly lost.

You sigh as you look down at your schedule for what seems like the millionth time. 'Where's the class room at?' you think getting frustrated. "Who the hell do you think you are!!" you hear someone yell. You lift your head but don't see anybody. "Fuck off old man!!" you hear another person yell. You walk down the hallway, your curiosity getting the best of you. You peak your head around the corner and stare at the scene in front of you.

A boy with black hair and dark brown eyes is yelling at the guy in front of him. When you look at the other guy you're a little shocked. He has white hair on the top of his head and in the back it's black. He has piercings in his ears and some strange necklaces around his neck. 'Is he a model?' you wonder as you realize how beautiful he is.

That thought is knocked out of your head as the white haired guy grabs the other guy by the collar of his shirt and pushes him against the wall. "Say that again, I dare you!" the white haired guy yells in the other guys face. The other guy looks scared as the white haired guy raises a fist. 'Is he actually going to hit him?' Without thinking you grab your water bottle out of your book bag and unscrew the cap. You run towards the two boys and pour the water onto the boy with the white hair.

You see the water flowing over his face and he lets go of the boy. The boy runs away screaming like a little girl, actually that's an insult to little girls. You realize what you just did and you pull your arm back with your now empty water bottle in hand. The white haired boy looks down at the ground silence filling the hallways. You stare at the boy waiting fro him to do something.

The boy brings his head up and stares at you. You expected to see him glare at you, but instead he has a calm look on his face. "That was refreshing." he says putting his hand threw his wet hair. You look at him confused "Aren't you mad?" you ask, shocked that he could be so calm about this. "Should I be?" he asks looking at you. You open your mouth to respond, but nothing comes out. 'How am I suppose to respond to that?' You sigh and put a hand on your forehead.

You look at the guy as he just stands there looking at you. "You're new aren't you." he says looking at the schedule in your hand. You tilt your head and hold up your schedule. "Yup, but this damn school is so big I can't find my classroom." you say sounding annoyed. You feel him grab the schedule out of your hand and read over it. You reach for your schedule but he puts a hand on your head keeping you away from your schedule. "Hey give it back." you say reaching for your schedule with no use. He puts your schedule in front of your face for you to grab "You have the same class as me." he says pointing at the class room number on the schedule.

You snatch your schedule out of his hands "Do you want me to show you the way?" he asks you. You sigh and look up at him, water still dripping from the ends of his hair. "I don't need any help, I can find it myself." you say. He sighs and turns his back to you. "Well good luck finding your class." he says starting to walk down the hallway. Before he gets to far away you run after him "Hey! Wait up!" you call as you run after him.

He turns around to look at you "I thought you said you didn't need any help." he says. You cross your arms over your chest "I don't I'm just making sure you know where you're going." you lie walking ahead of him. "You coming?" you ask as you turn right. "Wrong way." you hear him call out to you. You walk back next to him with your head down "Maybe you should lead the way." you say not looking at him. You feel him pat your head and walk ahead "You coming water bottle girl?" he asks. You look up at him and walk next to him using your bangs trying to hide your blush. "My name isn't water bottle girl it's F/N L/N." you say. you look up at him as you two walk to class "I told you my name so what's yours?" you ask. He looks ahead "I'm Hatsuharu Sohma." he says.