Sebastian Michaelis X Reader: Black Butler

Requested by AnimeLover_Gabrielle, I hope you like it!

"Remember Y/N, it's our job to collect their memories." uncle William says for the millionth time.

You smile "I know uncle, can we go out and actually collect one now?" You ask giving him puppy dog eyes. Uncle William sighs, "I suppose today would be ok." You jump happily.

"Although you'll need your own death scythe." Uncle William says handing you a katana with a slight smile on his face.

You smile and take it out of his hands "Really? Thank you!" you yell hugging him. He laughs and pats your back.

"Alright then, let's go." he says straightening his glasses.

You both head out into the human world, you've never been here before, well besides when you were really little. But that's a story for later.

You hop across roof tops as you search for a soul to reap.

"Y/N, over there." William says pointing to a building. You look threw the window and see an old man in a bed coughing.

You jump to the roof, soon followed by William. You grab the edge of the roof and drop down to the window ledge. You open the window and go into the room of the old man. William follows you in and stands next to you.

You slowly walk up to the old man who stares at you with half closed eyes. "Are you an angel?" he asks with a weak voice.

You freeze at his words, "I'm a reaper."

The old man chuckles "Of course you're an angel, only a being as lovely as you can be one." he says smiling.

You unsheathe your katana from your belt and hold it over the old man. Your hands shake as you realize what you're about to do. "Y/N?" William calls your name.

You shake your head and stab into the old man. He grunts and film comes out of him. You watch the memories go into your death scythe. You can see parts of his memories. Some with him as a boy, the death of his family, and his wife.

Soon all the memories are collected and you sheath your katana. You raise your hand to the now dead old man. You close his eyes "Rest well." you say walking over to William.

He smiles at you "You did well, a lot better than my first time." he says shaking his head at the thought, but you can still see the slight smile on his lips.

William takes out his clipboard and looks over it. His eyes widen and he grabs your hand pulling you out into the night.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"That idiot Grelle ." he mutters under his breathe.

"Y/n, go strait back home. I have something I need to take care of." William says with a serious tone. You don't argue back as he takes off. You've never seen William like that before, you decide to follow after him.

You stay a couple feet away from him to make sure he doesn't catch you. You can barely keep up with him as he jumps from roof to roof. Luckily he stops.

He stares down at the ground. You're too far away to see what it is he's starring at. Soon he jumps down. You take this chance and get closer to the scene. You hide behind a chimney as you watch what's happening.

William is standing on Grelle 'That's normal.' you think. You see a boy standing there too, and next to him is a butler. Except he doesn't seem like a butler. A very dark aura is coming off of him. He is talking with William and it's easy to tell that they don't like each other. You look around again and your eyes widen when you see a mangled corpse covered in blood on the ground.