Tamaki Suoh X Kyoya Ootori: Ouran High School Host Club

Requested by Fangirl_Cj, I hope you enjoy!

"Beep,beep,beep,beep!"

Kyoya raises his fist and slams it down onto his alarm clock. His eyes opening enough for a satanic glare to be seen. As many of us know, Kyoya is not a morning person.

He groans as he sits up in bed, his hair messy, and his pajamas loosely hanging onto his body.

He looks over to the corner of his room to see a black suit waiting to be worn by him. "That's right, today's the wedding."

He groggily makes his way to the shower, going threw his usual morning routine.

He stands in front of the mirror, buttoning up the white dress shirt. Everything is quiet and peaceful. Which sadly didn't last long.

"Kyoya!"

Kyoya slightly jumps at his name being called. 'Don't tell me.'

"There you are!" A certain blond enters the room.

Kyoya turns to him with a slight glare "Can't you knock?"

Tamaki shrugs "Sorry, I'm just so nervous." He says pulling on his pure white suit.

Kyoya sighs as he walks up to him fixing Tamaki's tie.

"You don't need to be nervous. Today's the big day for you and Haruhi." Kyoya says.

Tamaki smiles "But don't forget that you're my best man." He says patting Kyoya on the back.

'Best man.'

Kyoya puts on his coat "Shall we go?"

Tamaki nods as he leads the way out of the mansion. 'Im the best man.'

Kyoya closes his eyes when they get into the limo. He thinks about memories that seemed to of happened such a long time ago.

One memory sticking out more than others. The memory of when he was stuck with Haruhi for a day. Thanks to a certain idiot.

But nobody knew what happened at the end of that day.

"Kyoya, we're here." Tamaki's voice pulls Kyoya out of his thoughts.

The limo stopped in front of a church. Kyoya sighs as he gets out of the car. Tamaki following behind him as they enter the church.

Opening the doors light shined on them as the smell of roses hit them. Tamaki smiles as he walks into the church.

Kyoya watched as Tamaki made his way down the aisle. The same aisle Haruhi was soon to be walking down as they made their vows.

"Come on Kyoya."

At Tamaki's words Kyoya started to walk down the aisle.

The day when Kyoya was with Haruhi, he spent the end of it with Tamaki. Kyoya helping Tamaki take his new dog home as the others escorted Haruhi home.

'I named her Antoinette. I think it's a good name for her.' Tamaki's face kept getting licked by his dog as Kyoya just sat there watching.

With about anything running threw his thoughts, but nobody to know, of what came to mind from the shadow King.

"Hey boss we made it!" As soon as Kyoya reached Tamaki, two voices entered the room.

Twin brothers in different suits. One wearing a formal grey one and the other wearing blue. Both went up to Tamaki to congratulate him.

Reaching Tamaki's home at last the duo entered to have some tea. After a cup or two Tamaki became sleepier and sleepier. Yet Kyoya didn't notice.

For he was thinking of something too important that he didn't become distracted by Tamaki. Thinking over and over and over and over again how this situation would end.

'Tamaki I-' he stopped as Tamaki's sleeping figure leaned against him.

"Hey Kyoya why are you so out of it today?" Tamaki asked.

"I'm fine." Kyoya insisted.

Tamaki simply smiled "Well everything's going to begin in about ten minutes. I just wanted to say thank you. I know I've been a pain in the neck since you met me, and I dragged you everywhere without even asking you first. But you're my best friend Kyoya and I'll always love you as a best friend.

Kyoya sighed as he hit Tamaki over the head "Shouldn't you be saving that sort of stuff for Haruhi."

Tamaki laughed "Yeah I guess your right."

Little did anyone know how Kyoya's heart cried to hear those words. Then soon enough the happiest day for Tamaki began, while it was Kyoya's saddest.

'You idiot.' Antoinette sat in front of Kyoya as Tamaki remained asleep.

'If he won't listen, I guess you will.'

Haruhi walked down the aisle in her white gown as Ranka walked beside her.

'Ever since I met this idiot he's been a sore in my side.'

Ranka glared at Tamaki as he handed Haruhi over to him. Threatening him under his breathe.

'He dragged me everywhere without my permission'

"We are gathered here today-"

'Yet I let him. I could of said no, or I could of just left him. But I didn't. I stayed by his side, I followed him wherever he went. I helped him with the host club.

Kyoya clenched his hands into fists 'I'm his best friend. Even now saying that hurts. That's what I'm known as to this day. The best friend, but I don't want that anymore.'

"Do you take Tamaki Suoh to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I want more than that. I want to stay by his side.

"I do."

I want to make more memories with him.

"Do you take Haruhi Fujioka to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

I want it to just be the two of us.

"I do!"

But that can never happen.

"Then by the power vested in me, you may now kiss the bride."

Not for the reason of our families.

That's what they did. They kissed and everyone cheered. They made their way down the aisle waving to everyone.

But for the reason that I'm the bad guy, the shadow King. And him the hero, the sun god.

Before exiting the church Haruhi turned her back to them and threw her roses. Waiting for them to be caught by the next to be wed.

When does the bad guy end up with the hero? When does the bad guy find happiness?

They landed in none other than Kyoya's. But he didn't notice as he watched Tamaki wave to him and leave with his wife. Haruhi.

The bad guy always watches from the shadows as the hero lives happily ever after.

"Congrats Kyoya!" Honey said a top Mori's shoulders.

Yet I can dare to say-

"No it's not congrats, if anything I should be at a funeral. Today I lost something dear to me." Kyoya said smiling at the roses, as he's the the one who felt dead inside.

'I love you Tamaki Suoh.'