Nanny Affair | 2 | Explicit

[1st part is in the original LMB Imagines]
-

"IM TELLING!" one of the twins yelled, startling Melo and making him push Brianna to the ground.

"Briana! Noah just—! Oh hey daddy!" The little girl smiled, running towards her father and embracing him in a hug. "Why are you on the ground Bri?" Naomi questioned.

It's safe to say she didn't see anything.

"I'm just.. you know.. chilling." Bri shrugged her shoulders. "But um, what were you saying about Noah?"

"Noah just cut off my Barbie dolls head!" She screamed holding the body in one hand and the head in another. "Why would you do that kid?" Melo scolded his son.

"I only did it because she took my GI Joe and wouldn't give him back!" He retorted. "She was making him be Barbie's boyfriend.. and it's bro's before hoes!" He folded his arms across his chest, furrowing his eyebrows at his sister.

"Noah!" Brianna gasped trying not to laugh. "Where did you learn that?" She asked getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Uncle Gelo." "Don't repeat that anymore." Melo smiled. "You can't say stuff like that out loud."

"Aren't you gonna punish him?" Naomi waited. "His punishment will be to eat these stuffed bell peppers for dinner." Brianna wiggled her eyebrows. "No fair! I have to eat those too." She whined walking towards the dinning room table.

-

"Where's Veronica? I thought she'd be home by now." Bri inquired leaning on the counter top island watching as Melo finished wiping off the counters.

"She said she not gonna make it home tonight. Something about needing to fly out to Milan for her dad."

"Oh.." Bri raised her eyebrows.

So they'd be alone...

"You put the kids to bed?"

"Yup." She popped her P. "I guess all that arguing tired them out. They fell asleep as soon as they hit the sheets." She chuckled.

"Yeah Gelo, Zo, and I used to be like that too." He smiled, making his way towards Brianna.

He held her waist, picking her up and setting her down on the island countertop. Standing between her legs he closed the forsaken gap that separated their lips from one another's. His large hands rubbed and squeezed on her thighs, making her throb in anticipation for a touch on her most sensitive area. Snaking her arms around his neck she returned the passionate kiss, slipping her tongue in between his lips.

Melo pulled away, carrying her bridal style to the master bedroom, where he gently laid her body down across the California king bed. Earlier he planned to fuck the living shit out of her, but he wasn't going to do that any more. She deserved to be treated like a princess, he was going to make sweet passionate love to her like he never made love to anyone before.

Pulling the skims dress over her head, he exposes her bare chest. His mouth landed on the sensitive mounds twisting and turning his warm tongue on her delicate skin, earning a pleasurable hum. While his mouth went to work on one, his hand did the work on the other pinching at her nipple sending little pleasurable shocks down her body and to her core.

His mouth kissed from her chest, down to her stomach, to the panty line of her lace thong. Melo salivated looking between her legs and seeing her wetness gush so much so that it was starting to come through the thin material covering her most prized possession.

Teasing her, he dove between her legs kissing the sides of her thighs before licking over the fabric that covered her. "LaMelo.. please." She begged wanting to feel his warm mouth over her savory body.

Deciding she had enough teasing he tossed the thong across the room, exposing her glorified wetness. Slowly placing his mouth over her, he slid his tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top before circling and sucking on her clit. He was eating her like hadn't just ate dinner minutes before.

Satisfyingly Brianna arched her back, and ran her finger tips through Melo's tamed curls as the euphoric pleasure took over her body. She moaned out and tugged at his curls feeling his warm tongue slip inside her, while his fingers quickly but softly rubbed on her sensitive clit. Her legs began to shake, and her moans became louder feeling her stomach twist up into a ball ready to release at any moment... but he stopped.

"Melo I was about to cum." She whined, leaning up on her elbows. Melo had already kicked off his pants and boxers, and she watched as he spit on his length stroking it in his hand while staring deeply into her eyes. "Come here." He spoke softly.

Melo was intensely watching her every move as she made her way towards the end of the bed, placing him into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth while licking him. Taking all of him into her mouth, she could feel him throbb as his tip touched the back of her throat. "Mmm." She moaned feeling Melo's hand spank her ass before rubbing between her legs. The moan sent vibrations of ecstasy through the nerves of his dick, making him throw his head back in response. She was such a slut, and he loved it.

"Fuck." He grunted, watching as she salivated, gagged and choked all over him. Although this was great, amazing even, he was ready for more and he knew she was too.

"Lay down." He commanded, pushing her on her back and opening her legs as wide and as far back as they could possibly go. He slowly inserted himself, causing Brianna to let out that first gasp every man loved hearing at the start of sex.

Brianna was slightly embarrassed by how loud she gasped, but she hadn't had him or any man in her in so long, she almost forgot what sex felt like.

Progressively his rhythmic strokes became faster and faster after feeling her body adjust to his. "Ooo right there." She moaned out biting her bottom lip feeling Melo hit her G Spot repeatedly over and over. Melo continued to do as told, mesmerized by the beautiful faces she made.

He was fucking her fast, but not hard. He didn't want to be too rough with her but he wanted to make sure he was still giving her everything she wanted and needed from him.

Her breath became fast like before and the familiar feeling in her stomach began to arise. "Mmelo .. I'm gonna.."

"Wait for me." He slowed his pace, really feeling every inch of her body along his. "I can't hold it anymore." She cried out gripping his arms and they both released together.

"Oh my God." She breathed, before bringing Melo down to kiss her.

-
I feel like I'm not good at smut lmfao
Anyway if there's any mistakes ignore them cuz I never edit these shits lol