Instagram Live

Melo and his girlfriend Coreionna sat in front of the proped up phone that was broadcasting to over 100k viewers on instagram live. They were just fuckin around until there friends came to pick them up for a double date.

BronxBxtch76 Why they always together? Like damn bxtch go get a bf n get of Melo dxck

"Because we're best friends." Corei mugged the camera in response. "How bout you get off my dick, goofy."

The two hadn't yet came out to the public that they were dating. They wanted to keep a low profile for now, but the hating ass fans always had something to say about them always being together.

"What do I think of Ana Montana?" Melo squinted as he read the comments. A sly smile crept on his face seeing Corei's irritated reaction to that name.

Ana was one of Melo's little fling before him and Coreionna got together. For some reason the world still thinks they mess around, probably because she still posts herself in his merch, but that wasn't the case. However, Ana did recently send Melo some unprovoked nudes which made the couple get into a huge argument, so she's sort of a sensitive topic still.

"She bad or whatever." Melo laughed, looking over at his hot headed girlfriend for a reaction. Melo was so childish and he loved getting reactions out of her. It was his most toxic trait but he loved how her eyes turned from a regular brown to a darker hue whenever she got angry and how her accent popped out a little more. It was just sexy seeing her get all worked up over him.

Despite how much she wanted to a scene in that moment, Coreionna decided to ignore and scroll aimlessly on her phone. She couldn't let the fans see her get worked up over his comment over Ana, but as soon as the camera was off she planned to air this bitch out.

"Are we still together? Ion know. Maybe." Melo shrugged continuing to push her buttons. "Go ask her. I think she watching the live." He continued to play.

DipBabyDip ooo why corei loook mad 😗 do she not like Ana?

"I don't know why Corei looking like that. She prolly jealous she can't have me." He flicked her bottom lip. "Fix yo lip."

Coreionna smacked his hand out her face. "Don't fucking play with me."

"Say no more, imma just go play with Ana." He shrugged, before rubbing his hands together and licking his lips at the camera. "You know what that mean." He winked, entertaining the comments. "Lemme add her fine ass to the live."

Corei kissed her teeth, heated to her core. She could not believe Melo was doing this shit right now. Especially after everything they JUST went through over that bitch.

"Fuck is you saying, LaMelo. You tryna get punched right now?" Corei rolled her eyes, finally letting her temper blow. She got up storming away into the living room. "Aight, yaw." Melo quickly commented before he ended the live, he couldn't risk them hearing what was finna happen, but he finally got the reaction out of her he wanted.

"Man why you acting like that." Melo grabbed her arm as she tried to walk away. "You know why, fuck nigga." She tried yanking her arm away but of course Melo's grip was stronger.

"Let me fucking go!" She swung on him with her other arm, but Melo dodged it. Throwing her onto the couch he straddled her body holding her arms above her head, waiting for her to calm down a little before letting her go and getting off of her.

"I was just playing, Corei." He tried to kiss her but she mushed him out the way.

"Don't fuckin play with me like that, don't fuckin play with me bout her, how bout don't fuckin play wit me at all."

"So you don't want me to play with you?" His eyebrow raised in the air, of course his mind was in the gutter. "No. I don't want that weak ass community ass dick anymore."

Blasphemy.

"Who dick weak?!"

"You heard me." Corei eyes him. "Jalen shit hit 1000 times better." She smirked, lying. "He could make me cum way faster than you ever could." Using his game on him.

"Matter of fact." She pulled up Jalen's name in her phone, beginning to text it.

Melo stared at her in disbelief for a couple of seconds before snatching the brand new iPhone out her hands. "Imma show you who dick really weak."