Fatal Attraction

** THIS STORY HAS BEEN PUBLISHED**

"If I can't have you nobody else can." He cried, tears streaming down his face. She held the wrists that tightly squeezed her neck and dangled her over the bridge. He threatened to let her go at any moment, sending her flying into the rushing water that flowed below. Where she would undoubtedly drown, and no one would find her body.

"Let me go, I- I promise, I'll be with you and not him." She begged between gasps, staring into his black soul-less eyes that were once filled with a chocolate luster. She wondered where that luster went, and when did it change? "I promise." She cried once again. "I promise."

"You promised last time bitch!" He shook her violently crying. "You lied! You always lie, why would it be different? Hmm?" He squeezed her neck tighter, only this time she was slowly losing consciousness. "See you can't even answer me because you know it's a lie. Cynthia stop lying to me!"

Cynthia gulped, accepting her fate. This was it, she was going to die at the hands of someone she once loved. She closed her eyes, feeling her breathing shallow, letting her inner conscious say a prayer before she met her untimely dimise. She prayed that God would forgive her for getting her self into this situation. She should've listen when everyone told her that he was no good for her. She should've listened when everyone told her it wouldn't be a good idea to cheat on him. But nobody understood their loveless and abusive relationship, so of course they wouldn't understand why she did what she did. She prayed that God would forgive her for being the reason why the other man she actually loved was killed in cold blood by her current attacker.

"FUCK YOU BITCH." The voice of her attacker screamed, before she felt the grip around her neck loosen and her body fall...

She gasped for air, feeling on the ground realizing she didn't fall into the river. Confused, she looked up watching her assailant being attacked.

The two fell over, fighting. One getting the best of the other, but then switching every once in a while. "Oh my god! LaMelo please?!" Cynthia cried.

Her former attacker took over his assailant, repeatedly punching him spewing blood. Cynthia panicked looking around for something she could use as a weapon. Finding a near by rock, Cynthia rushed, hitting her attacker in the head repeatedly, until feeling herself being pulled off.

"Cynthia, babe, babe it's ok. stop. He's dead." He pulled her into a hug, tightly covering her, hoping his embrace would reassure her that she's safe now and she's no longer in danger.

Once her breathing slowed, he pulled away looking down at her. Wiping the mixture of blood, sweat, and tears from her face. "LaMelo, I thought you were gone. I-i thought he killed you." She touched his stab wound, causing him to wince in pain.

LaMelo shook his head, slightly smiling. "Almost, but I'm good. You know I'd never leave you." He kissed her forehead, before turning towards the body that laid limp in a pool of it's own blood.

"Do we call the cops?" She chewed on the inner corner of her lip.

LaMelo shook his head, "We can't do that, if we call the cops we're getting arrested for murder. A dead rich white man and two niggas? They wouldn't think twice about giving us the chair. If we even make it to the jail first."

"Fuck, we gotta get rid of the body then." Her lip trembled.

Cynthia and LaMelo lifted the dead corpse off of the ground, pushing it over the bridge, watching as it splashed into the river, before disappearing into the night.

"It's only a matter of time before they realize he's missing and go searching for him. Who knows when the body is going to float to the top, or wash up on the shore."She whispered. "When it does, we have to be gone from here. I mean far far away." She turned to look up at him.

"Good thing I bought us these one way flights to Mexico then."

-

Idk man some short :0