Find My "Friends"

"Hey Michaela, I just wanted to let you know that we just saw Lamelo at this party with Ciara and they were a little too close for comfort. Chauncey just saw them leave together."

I looked at my sister who sat in the passenger seat, just as confused about this call as I was. Why would my boyfriend be leaving a house party with my best friend? And what does he mean by too close for comfort?

"Okay thanks for letting me know, Demetri." I spoke quickly ending the call and going to Lamelo and I's messages. My heart dropped instantly as my eyes read: 'Baby Boy 👩🏾‍❤️‍👨🏽 has stopped sharing their location' on the bottom of the screen.

"He turned his location off!" My mouth dropped open, in disbelief as I looked at my sister not knowing what to do. "Bitch call that nigga. NEOW!" She growled between gritted teeth, like all black mamas do when you're in trouble.

Doing as told, the phone rang a couple of times before he finally picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby where you at?" I tried to make sure my voice didn't shake or sound weird. I didn't want him to think I knew anything. "Um- I'm at the crib chilling."

"Oh well can I come over? I'm bored."

"Umm naw I'm tired and I got work outs in the morning."

My sister mouthed for me to put the phone on mute. "HE TOOK TO LONG TO ANSWER HE'S LYING".

"Why is your location off?" I asked, once unmuting him.

"H-Huh? You know that shit be acting dumb." A females laugh was audible in the background. "Who the fuck is that?" "You trippin I gotta go." The phone call was quickly ended.

"NO FUCKING WAY, that was definitely Ciara in the background laughing."

"Facts, I know that annoying high pitched SpongeBob ass laugh from anywhere. I told you not to be friends with that fucking slow ass girl. Knew some was off about her raggedy ass, I just couldn't figure out what."

I let out an annoyed sigh, right now was not the time to blame me. "How am I supposed to prove it's her though." 

"You got her location right? Check it."

I sighed slumping in my seat. The thoughts in my brain were moving a mile a minute, and so was my heart rate. "It's off." I sighed exiting Find My Friends. 

"Wait check snap!" Micah, my sister, yelled suddenly, as if she had a Eureka moment. "I bet on granddaddy grave, those yam heads not smart enough to turn their location off on snap."

I gulped, freezing. I guess she saw my hesitation.

"Don't you wanna know what's going on?"

Did I really want to know if it was true? Ignorance is bliss and I couldn't withstand the heartbreak that was sure to come if it was confirmed in real time. "I don't think I can do it Mic."

"Bitch— I mean. Damn. — Michaela let me do it." She grabbed the phone out of my hands, typing away and letting out a little sinister laugh.

"LaMelo's isn't on, but Ciara's is. Let's ride bitch!" She stomped on the gas speeding towards a lake.

"That's.. that's LaMelo's car." I whispered seeing the unmistakeable purple wrapped car parked a few hundred feet ahead of us. 

The windows were foggy.

"Micah let's just go." I spoke on the brink of a breakdown, wanting her to just pull off. I didn't want to witness what I know was going on. 

"Don't you want to go fuck them up?" 

I swiftly shook my head no. "Not really." I saw all I needed to see, my boyfriend was fucking my bestfriend behind my back, what good is gonna come out of confronting them?

"You know what? No, you're too fucking nice Michaela that's your fucking problem. That's why those motherfuckas think they can do what they're doing cause you just gone let it happen." She pulled up right next to Melos car. 

"But me," she patted her chest before reaching in the back seat for her softball bat. "Imma set this bitch off!" Before I could even get the chance to stop her, she was out the driver side door, busting all the windows out his car.

vote comment share follow :) idk part 2 maybe?