Peeper | explicit | 1

She lived in a one story, ranch style house, with floor to ceiling windows lining the whole thing. During the day you couldn't really see in, but at night the view was crystal clear. Luckily for me, she didn't like to use the curtains that would give her from having privacy at night. If you ask me that defeats the purpose of even having them, but hey I'm not complaining. However, she should really think about doing that. Anybody could be out here watching her. There's a lot of weirdos out here and I would hate for anyone else to be watching her too.

Through the window, I watched as her silk robe dropped from her shoulders to around her ankles, exposing her perfectly toned body. She pumped the lotion that sat on the shelf next to the mirror, rubbing the creamy substance on her skin from head to toe. Once she was done, Amera admired her naked body in the mirror, while I admired it out here from afar. I could only assume she felt the same way about her body, like I did. 

Her body was something of a masterpiece, comparable to one of the seven wonders of the world. Her full breast sat perfectly against her chest, with her nipples visible and pointed. Her ass, fuck, her ass was probably my favorite thing on her after her gorgeous face. It was nice and round, if I didn't know any better, id think she'd had a bbl, but Amera would never. She wasn't that type of girl. She wasn't like the rest of these women out here, that's why I liked her. But I could never tell her.

Amera's hand glided from her chest, caressing her flat stomach before creeping its way between the sweet cove that was nestled between her legs. "Oh shit." I breathed out, being caught off guard,  watching as she moved her hand in circular motions before dipping some fingers between her legs. Her head flew back, and I could hear the loud moans she let out as she pleasured herself.

I'd kill to be the one making her moan like that, I wanted her to scream MY name. I found myself unconsciously moving closer to the window to get a better view, usually I would never do anything as dumb as get this close, but then again Amera has never put on a show for me like this. Plus, it was dark, I wasn't going to be seen.

She paused her antics looking in drawer before pulling out a device I could only assume was a vibrator. She hoped on her plush bed, spreading her legs, giving me the perfect view of the hairless mound, I wished so desperately to devour. She sensually sucked on the vibrator, lubricating it with her spit, before taking it and rubbing it up and down her body, then slipping it into her throbbing hole. Her back arched, as she let out those loud moans fucking herself with the toy, and rubbing and pinching at her nipples. Her moans become louder and louder, as her movements became faster and sloppier before she let out a scream of pleasure, and her juices squirted into the air and her body shook uncontrollably, clenching around the device. 

"Fuck." I breathed out closing my eyes, I didn't even realize my dick was in my hand being stroked, until I felt the uncontrollable feeling of a climax rise throughout my body. "Shit Amera." I breathed out finally opening my eyes, only to be faced with Amera staring straight at me. And flood lights from around her house giving light to my once dark surroundings. 

Amera's face was filled with complete shock, but not horror like I expected it to be. She walked closer to the window, placing her hands to it. There was no way this was happening, fuck, fuck fuck. I scrambled to stuff my dick back into my sweats.

"LaMelo? Is that you?" She asked squinting her eyes, but I didn't stick around to answer. Running off down the block to where my car was parked. 

-

-

My best friend just caught me jerking off to her outside her window.

-

𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜. 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚐𝚕.

any way vote comment allat jazz