Fashion Killa

"So, how's it feel to be back recording?"

The three boys smiled. It'd been a good 3/4 years since the last seasons of Ball In The Family aired. They took a break after covid, and originally didn't plan on bringing the show back, but the fans wanted it. So they signed a deal with YouTube instead of Facebook for more outreach.

"Um, you know it feels good." Melo shrugged his shoulders, slumped in his chair per usual. "I'm happy to be back, honestly." Gelo nodded with a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah, we're in a new chapter of our lives right now and it's only right the fans get to experience that with us." Zo added.

"Speaking of new chapters, what's the love life been like for you guys?"

The boys smiled looking at each other seeing who was gonna speak up first. "Melo?" Gelo looked over at his little brother, who was trying to act cool and hide his smile.

Melo sat up straight, clasping his hands together.

"Unlike some niggas here, I'm not afraid to brag on my girl. Tashaun Dionne is the baddest out right now. She's an up and coming celebrity stylist and fashion designer. She's styled Saweetie, Sza, Gunna, Lonzo...Just to name a few." He continued. "Insert a picture of my baby."

"How did you guys meet?"

"Yeah how did you meet, Melo?" Zo teased.

"Lonzo had a fitting for some shit he was doing I don't remember, and I went with him. You know showing a little brotherly support." He nudged Zo in the side, making Zo shake his head and roll his eyes. "He went to be annoying."

— THE SHOW WAS FILMING WHEN THEY MET —
— SO THEY INSERT THAT FOOTAGE —

The boys walked into a quaint & stylish studio on melrose. The owner of the studio was. Young, 21 year old black woman, who was breaking out into the industry. Zo and her developed a business relationship after networking at a friends event, eventually becoming friends. The studio had light marble floors with accents of brown and cream furniture and decor. On the walls hung black art.

She smiled and waved as the two boys walked in. Noticing the younger brother by Zo's side. She thought he was very attractive but didn't want to mention it. It would be terribly unprofessional, especially in front of all these cameras. Plus what if he dubbed her like he did that one girl? She wasn't finna be embarrassed for the whole world to see.

"Melo this is Tashaun Dionne, T this is my baby brother Melo." Zo walked up to her embracing her into a small hug.

She held out her freshly manicured hand for Melo to shake. Grasping it he instantly felt butterflies in the pit of his stomach at the soft touch of her skin against his. "Nice to meet you." She smiled.

Melo was so lost for words, he couldn't even manage to mumble a response back. Making her laugh awkwardly and Melo mentally shoot himself in embarrassment.