Closure??

"Adrian you really gotta stop popping up places all unannounced." Vanessa spoke, the Don Julio was still very prominent in her system and it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Jay watched as her older sister Adrian chewed on the last piece of pizza they had left, wondering why she was here and why they had let her in to begin with. Was she trying to ruin her life, again? Was stealing and fucking her boyfriend on Christmas Day not enough damage for her?

Adrian bit into the pizza, rolling her eyes. "Girl, fuck you I'm family."

Barely. Jay only accepted her apology, because she had turned over a new leaf in her life. She was going to be 21 in a month, and no longer wanted to hold any hate towards anyone in her heart. It was time to produce a new life cycle and she had to start with her family problems if she wanted to head into the direction of positivity... atleast that's what her astrology app said anyway.

Her first step in a new direction was moving, to New York with Vanessa who also wanted to start fresh after her nasty break up with her boyfriend.

"What are you doing here in New York, anyway?" Vanessa questioned, this bitch loved to pop up at the right times. She couldn't stand her. It was cute how she decided to wait til the night Melo showed up too.

"Girl, you know Melo's game was here last night, and I knew he was gonna be at the club, and I had to talk to him about something."

"About what?" Jay raised an eyebrow, now interested in the conversation. She hadn't spoken to her sister since the day after Christmas, which was almost a year ago and she was sure Melo did her the same. What could they possibly have to talk about after a year?

Adrian pointed to Jay moving her finger around, before swallowing the rest of the food that was in her mouth. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell y'all, I had a baby. A handsome boy."

Both Vanessa and Jay exchanged looks. They knew she had a baby, their mom told them of course so that news wasn't surprise. But was she trying to imply it was LaMelo's?

As if she read her mind she confirmed. "Yes, it's Melo's.." Adrian looked at Jay, searching her face for a response. Even though she 'patched' things up with Jay, she still had that longing desire to cause chaos in her life. It was almost as if her whole existence revolved around the dissatisfaction of her sister, and honestly she loved it. Plus, she couldn't stand to see Jay doing better than her. Even though Adrian was an influencer, her following and relevancy was dwindling, but Jay's fashion designing career was taking off.

Holding the mug up in front of her face to hide the disdain plastered across it, Jay cursed her heart for even wanting Melo back.

Meanwhile, Vanessa didn't try to hide her shock at all.

"How you know it's Melo's?" Vanessa continued to ask inquisitively. Adrian was a low down dirty liar, she didn't trust a single syllable that left that girl's lips.

"Because we fucked again like a month after Christmas, I went out to LA to apologize."

𝐉𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰

"Bro did you see what the ShadeRoom posted on their page about them?" My best friend questioned referring to what looked like a video, taken from the crowd, of my sister and my ex-fling all on each other from last night. The caption called them back on #BaeWatch. Shit made me sick, because she was never supposed to be his.

"I can't believe she had the nerve to just pop up last night." Vanessa, sat next to me on the couch while grasping a mug of green tea in her hand. She 'drank' it everyday for a detox. She'd take like two sips out of it and then pour it down the drain doesn't seem like much of a detox to me.