2 Man | 2

"Mmmm fuck." He moaned out feeling every inch of himself glide back and forth inside of her sticky warmth.

"Yes, yes, yes." She moaned, looking down watching his dick slide all of the way out of her before disappearing back inside of her, repeatedly brushing every sensitive nerve.Pulling him down, by his neck, she sloppily kissed him, gliding her tongue along the bottom of his lip before he opened his mouth, letting her it explore it with her tongue. His strokes slowed a little bit more, focusing on the kissing battle that he wanted to win too. 

Squeezing his neck, she pushed him away from her softly, touching her body while he watched mesmerized. "Lay down." She commanded, watching his eyes light up at the fact that she was taking control.

Doing as told he watched as the girl hovered on top of him, turning around and sliding herself down on his shaft. Wrapping her braids around his hand he pulled them slightly so they wouldn't obstruct the view of her perfect ass bouncing up and down on him. "Shit." He groaned, slapping her ass with his free hand before grabbing her waist guiding her up and down. 

"Don't touch me" she growled seductively, smacking his hand off of her. "I can't help it ma." He laughed, "that shit so perfect". She rolled her eyes smiling, knowing her body was the shit. On her tippy toes she slid all the way to his tip circling around before slamming her body down. She moved her hips spelling her name as she rode his dick, driving him even crazier.

"Turn around." He managed to muffle without it sounding like a moan. "Why you wanna see my pretty face?" She smiled, turning around without letting him slide out.

"Hell yeah. I wanna see how ugly it turn when I make you cum." He laughed, looking into her eyes while she grind on him. "One thing, I'll never be is ugly baby, but you can try." She took one of his hands guiding it to rub and feel on her body, while the other she brought to her mouth sucking on one of his fingers.

 If she kept fucking him like this, he would be busting out her windows. Unless he wanted to lose this bet, he had to take control or he was going nut first. 

Rolling them over so he was now on top. His lips connecting to one of her nipples. She continued to moan softly in his ear while running her hands through his curls as he picked up speed.  She hated to say it, but she might lose this bet. She could feel herself tightening around him, but then again she could feel him throbbing inside her too. 

"Tie?" He breathed heavily, looking into her eyes as his stokes became sloppier and faster. "Yea." She nodded, as they both released together, hiding each others moans in kisses.

-

"Shit. You are good at fucking." He laughed. "You too." She complimented, before feeling the bed vibrate from a phone. "Oh I think it's yours." She picked it up looking at the screen, before her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth fell open. 

"You have a girlfriend?"

-

Short and Sweet :)