3SOME | GELO

"Bestie come here!" Evoni yelled pulling me closer to her on the bed. "What?" Crystal asked, not taking her eyes off the game of Fun Run. She hadn't played this shit since middle school and it was still addicting as ever.

"I think we should do something special for Gelo tonight."

"We? What do you mean by we Ev?" Crystal rose one eyebrow at her, looking away from her phone.

What crazy scheme has this girl come up with this time?

Evoni had a playfully devilish look on her face. "You know it's his birthday, and he's been talking about a threesome for a while now." She walked her fingers up Crystal's arm hoping she'd catch the hint.

Crystal's eyes widen, and her mouth fell slightly apart as she realized what her best friend was suggesting. "Are you—?"

"The only person I trust fucking my boyfriend is you, Chrissy." She interrupted her.

"Yeah, you only trust me because you're fucking me on the low too." Crystal rolled her eyes, playfully. Evoni and Crystal were both bi, they liked boys more than they liked girls but every once in a while they messed around.

"Hey, what are best friends for?" Evoni let out a small laugh. "But pleaseeeeee." She poked out her bottom lip and intertwined her hands together begging.

"Fine, I guess." She sighed, watching Evoni get excited. "But what's in it for me?"

"Uhh dick bitch duh." Evoni laughed jumping off the bed and into the walk in closet she shared with Gelo.

"I bought us these super cute sets." She held up two sets walking back out the closet. One was black and leather, while the other was pink and lacy. Fitting both their polar opposite aesthetics.

"So you just knew I was gonna say yes?" Crystal asked surprised at how cute the lingerie was.

"Of course, hurry and change he's finna be on the way home." She tossed the set at her.

***

Gelo watched as the girls kissed and seductively touched each other.

This was every nigga's fantasy and he couldn't believe it was happening to him. Two bad bitches at one time? After this he could die a happy man he thought.

Evoni crawled over to him rubbing him through his sweatpants while staring intently into his eyes. Those pretty brown eyes she had put him in something like a trance, he would melt under her touch and do just about anything she said.

Crystal on the other hand, walked over to him sliding his shirt off, and rubbing on his chest. It was a little awkward to be doing these things with Gelo. Yeah she was attracted to him but she never plotted on him, because that was her bestie's man.

Honestly, she was attracted to LaMelo a little bit more but now that was never gonna happen. Can't be out here fucking brothers.

Now, the two had Gelo laid on the bed, every one was unclothed. "Tell us what to do daddy. What do you want?" Evoni whispered in his ear, licking and kissing it, sending chills down his body and making his dick jump a little.

He made eye contact with Crystal who was playing with herself while watching Evoni kiss on him. He glanced down between her legs noticing how wet she was. He just knew her shit was gonna feel magnificent.

"Come ride me Crystal." He smirked, watching her mouth fall open. She never expected to hear those words come out of his mouth, but fuck did it sound sexy when it did.

She looked at Evoni, who nodded her head in reassurance.

Doing as told, she crawled over to him slowly sliding herself down his length. In sync they hissed at the initial pleasure as they got used to each other's body parts.

Gelo, grabbed Evoni pulling her over his mouth, making her ride his face backwards. So she could watch her friend fuck him.

Moans of pleasure erupted loudly through the room, Evoni watched lustfully as her best friend slid up and down on her boyfriend, playing with her sensitive nerve. She couldn't help but notice how amazing she looked moaning out in ecstasy. Every moment of this was turning her on more and more, and she hoped Gelo didn't notice she was wetter than usual.

"Oo f-fuck Gelo." She moaned out climaxing on his tongue and all over his mouth. Quickly, she fell off of him, laying beside him. She watched, as Gelo grabbed Crystal by the neck with one hand and gripped Crystals ass with the other. "Shit." he cussed, now pumping into Crystal sloppily, making her scream, he was close to nutting. She could tell by how his eyes partially closed and his breathing starting to change.

Watching her boyfriend fuck the shit out of Courtney , made her a little jealous inside. But she couldn't be mad, it was her idea.

"Shit, baby come catch my nut." He groaned looking over at Evoni, swiftly he pulled Crystal forward off of him and Evoni in just enough time placed her mouth on his swelling tip to catch his kids in her mouth. She swirled her tongue on his tip while sucking on his shaft, making sure to send that nigga into a seizure.

*** 

From my NBA imagines book that im deleting lol. enjoy.