My Bestfriend's Sister's Boyfriend is my Fuck Buddy?

Concept inspired by a Mindless Behavior book by kaykay_mindless

-

Looking down at my phone I read our text messages over and over again. I don't know what it was, but something about him made me obsess over him. Not in like a bad or weird way, but more like in a..... I really enjoy our interactions way. 

"Who the hell got you smiling like that?" Angel my best friend asked, looking away from the road ahead of her and at me with an intrigued look on her face. I met Angel back in our high school days, she stayed in the same neighborhood as my dad when he lived here in Cali. "It must be that nigga you been fucking at UNC. When are y'all going to be a thing? Better yet, when am I going to meet the nigga?" She asked, turning down the music so she could hear my answers.

"Girl, he hasn't made me officially his, and until then I won't be showing him off." I highly doubt that time is ever going to come anyway. When I asked him what we were doing, he shrugged his shoulders and told me he wasn't ready to be in a relationship. He had things going on in his life that he needed to work on before he couldn't give his all to someone. 

But we all really know, that just means he doesn't want me and he wants to fuck other bitches freely. So unfortunately, for me, I won't be screaming 'my man, my man, my man' anytime soon. For now, we were just friends with benefits and I'm not talking bout no healthcare. But even now, I don't know if we're that, he's ghosted me the last few days.

"Where yo boyfriend at miss thing?" I tried to steer the conversation away from me.

"I'm very much fuck nigga free, thank you."

"Since when hoe? Wasn't you just knocking boots with ol boy?" 

"Don't even get me started on Nathan bitch ass." Whenever Angel got heated, she tends to talk with her hands, so her hands were flailing everywhere as she ranted about him. Scaring the shit out of me because they were hardly ever on the steering wheel.

"Anyway, speaking of boyfriends, my sister's is supposedly in town this weekend. I think she's taking him to the party in the hills." Angel's sister was dating some ball player she met online. "They should be there now."

"Have you met him yet?" I had my skepticisms about him being real. They've been allegedly talking for almost a year now, but angel and I have yet to see any proof of his existence. 

"Nah, she's never even sent me a picture of the dude. But  I did hear them on FaceTime once. His name is like Dip, or some weird shit."

"He must be white, with a name like that." 

"No forreal, but I think he's mixed."

"Close enough." I let out a small laugh. "Damn, everybody is here." My mouth fell open looking out the window at the amounts of cars lined up on the streets, in the driveway, and parked in the grass of Justin's yard.

"Its the first party of the summer, you know Justin was going to throw a banger." She looked over smiling at me. "You ready to have some fun?"

"Hell yeah bitch."

Walking in through the back gate of Justin's mansion, we were slowly introduced to the lovely smell of marijuana, that was being gassed and passed between the young adults sitting in and around the pool. Rap music blasting from speakers from within the mansion flowed out the backdoors so all of the party goers could enjoy the sensational sounds. "What's up Crippen?"

The all too familiar voice of my summer crush sounded from behind me. "Hey JJ." I smiled, falling into his open arms, inhaling the mixture of cologne, alcohol, and weed radiating off of him. "Nigga, I hate when you call me that."

"Wassup punk." Angel teased. "Why did you bring this young man with you?" Justin rolled his eyes pointing to Angel. "Nigga, fuck you!" They had a love hate relationship, like they were siblings or something. As they started playfully arguing it reminded me of all the summers we spent together whenever I stayed with my dad, and I was happy to be back. Maybe being in Cali for the summer could make me forget about LaMelo.

"I got that ZaZa." Justin wiggled his eyebrows. "Bet you don't got none like this in North Carolina." He sat down at a poolside table and his fingers untwisted clear plastic that was wrapped around the green crystalized material. 

"JJ, you know I don't smoke for real." "Quit with that lame shit." "Yeah, don't be lame you said you'd match with me tonight!" Angel poked out her bottom lip, sitting in the chair next to Justin and patting a seat next to her. I hesitated then thought about it, "fuck it." I was here to have fun why not?

After hella pulls, we finally joined the rest of the party inside dancing, bumping, and grinding. Earlier, I was beyond high and couldn't stop coughing. Justin gave me a cup filled with 'water' but it turned out to be patron, which now that I'm thinking back, that nigga definitely knew that it wasn't water. So not only was I high, but I was drunk as hell and starting to feel the affects of both. I was bumped by a tall familiar figure walking through the crowd. He was much taller than everyone else which made him stand out, but he looked oddly familiar. 

Nah, nah that can't be, Chloe you tripping girl, you just crossed.

Following him with my eyes, he sat next to Justin, before pulling Heaven, Looking up from her phone, "Chloe come on let's go meet this nigga." Angel grabbed my handing pulling me across the crowded dance floor towards my unsuspecting nightmare. "I-Um. Angel I don't think that's a good idea." I stuttered trying to get out of the awkward interaction to be. But to no avail in escaping, there I was standing face to face with my fuck buddy, and his 'things' he needed to work on. 

LaMelo

"Yeah nigga I-" 

Heaven pulled me away from my conversation with Justin. "Dip! This is my sister Angel. And her ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ᶜʰˡᵒᵉ." The last few words seemed to quietly fade as my head turned towards the direction my girlfriend wanted me to look, and as my eyes landed on her. The world seemed to freeze and my heart skipped a beat seeing Chloe standing in front of me. Our eyes made contact, but her's quickly diverted to the rick owen high tops she had on.

Fuck.

"Um, Angel I have to pee." 

Chloe quickly turned on her toes, running into the crowd before she could even get her sentence out. "But you'll break the seal." Angel called after her. 

"I think I have to pee too." I mumbled getting up from the couch, disappearing into the crowd.

-

I hate when stories have "Y/N" because instead of reading "Amber fell to the ground." My mind reads "YOUR NAME fell to the ground." 

ANYWAY I AINT POSTING PART TWO TILL I GETS 100 VOTES GER TO VOTING WHORES 

love you :)