𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 | 1

Based off the Netflix show Ultimatum: 100+ votes for part 2

Show Recap: Six couples have dated around amongst each other, and have chosen who they will live with for the next 3 weeks. The new couples have been living with each other for two days now and just made it back to their rooms after having lunch with the other couples.

- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 -

Dorine blinked away the tear that threatened to fall from her eye, reminiscing about the dinner a couple days before, that changed their lives for the next three weeks. She couldn't shake remembering how her boyfriend looked talking about another woman, Ana. Micheal looked so... happy. Dorine's view on him completely changed, after realizing how enthusiastic he was about living with another woman. Even at lunch today, it was obvious his feelings for the other girl grew even more. 

"Shits crazy." 

"Huh?" Dorine shook her head, trying to rid herself of the hurtful thoughts. 

"It's crazy them niggas matched so well isn't it?"

"Oh." She laughed. "Yeah, it is." She looked up at the tall light skin that stood in front of her tossing some grapes into his mouth. His eyebrows were furrowed, and he was a slight bright red. It was obvious he was just as upset about the situation as he was, but on the opposite emotional spectrum. He seemed mad. Really mad.

"It feel like they already knew each other." He continued. "Like how the fuck are y'all so happy to be with each other already and it's only been like 2 days? Some not fucking right." He rolled his eyes flopping next to her on the couch. "Grapes?" He motioned the bowl to her.

He had a point, if she didn't know any better she'd think they've known each other for months. They clicked too well, too fast. And it seemed like as soon as they got here, they forgot about her and Melo and instantly went to each other. Not even trying to date any of the other contestants. And at lunch they were kissing all on each other like her and Melo weren't even there. 

"Wow, seems like you really don't wanna be here with me." She spoke playfully, letting out a small laugh before popping a grape into her mouth. 

He smiled back, "My fault, it's not that. If I had to be here with anybody besides my girl obviously it would be you, that's why I chose you. But I didn't wanna do this shit, she gave me the ultimatum. I thought the point of this was to work on our relationship, not get in another one. She didn't tell me bout that shit. I feel like she wasn't even trying to fix our shit, she just wanted a fuck a nigga for free pass or some."

"Yeah, same." Dorine pulled in her lips, before pursing them to the side trying not to let a tear fall. "I don't get it either, I thought we were doing fine." She shrugged, thinking back in her relationship trying to figure out where they went wrong.

The two sat in silence for a bit, just stuck in their thoughts. 

Melo glanced at Dorine, who was scrolling through instagram on her phone. He watched as she tapped on her boyfriends private story, tapping through the miscellaneous pictures, before stopping on one. "Oh my God." She let out a shallow breath. It was a picture of Ana in only a big shirt and Micheal in just sweatpants.

Dorine brought the phone closer to her phase, studying the picture. Micheal was definitely half hard. 

"Am I tripping or does it look like..."

Staring at the picture, Melo could feel himself get hotter by the second. He never seen that shirt before, so he knows for a fact she didn't pack it. Her nipples faintly showed through the thin material of the shirt, and that niggas hand was on the side of her butt pulling her shirt up a bit showing a tat that laid at the start of her hips, so she for facts didn't have any clothes on under. They knew what they were doing. They posted that shit on purpose. Only the Ultimatum cast members were in each other's private stories. They wanted them to see that shit.

"They fucked." Melo finished her sentence. 

Dorine's heart  was shattered staring at her phone screen and looking at her boyfriend snuggling up to that girl. How could he do that to her? How could he so easily give up on her and their relationship? Has these past two years meant nothing to him? She did everything she could to be the perfect girlfriend for him. She even picked up her whole life, moving to a totally different state for him. Leaving her friends and family behind. She should've listened to her mother, she never liked him, and now she can see why.

She could feel her heart beat faster, as she became more and more anxious watching the loading symbol pop up after typing. She remembered logging into Micheal's instagram one time before, hopefully he hadn't changed his password. 

"What are you finna do?" Melo asked, watching as she successfully logged into Micheal's instagram. 

"They're too comfortable. Like you said, they've had to known each other longer."

She swiped to his dm's scrolling and scrolling, until stopping where she found dm's between the two. She looked up at Melo, who looked just as shocked as she would. Ana and Micheal had been dm'ing for months. 

(pretend that shit is Ana user name I don't feel like going back and fixing that shit lmfao)

Tears uncontrollably spewed from Dorine's eyes and down her face. 

Through the sobbing she could feel hands grabbing her arms and pulling them. Melo pulled her into his body wrapping his arms around her, trying to comfort her as she cried. He hated that she felt the way that she was feeling. It wasn't right what their partners were doing to them, but it was what it was. They showed their true colors. The only thing left for them to do was to move on, and try to make the most of this experience. Who knows... maybe this was a blessing in disguise. Maybe him and Dorine were meant for each other instead. There's a reason why they were brought together. All that there was left to do was try.

- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 -

There's gonna be 3 parts ! 

Part 2 will be longer I just needed to set it up first.

vote, comment, share, follow, request!