Date My Fit

YOUR COMMENTS determine who wins !!
-
Date My Fit is a series CoCoa Butter has on their YouTube channel where they invite bachelors and bachelorettes to rate outfits and go on a date with the one they like best. Those being rated are anonymous to the rater, but they watch live in another room as the rater actively discusses their outfits.

"Hey guys I'm Zaria, and today I'm picking a date based off of an outfit

"Hey guys I'm Zaria, and today I'm picking a date based off of an outfit. Um, my style is more so of the soft girl aesthetic. I'm very minimalistic, usually choosing nude to neutral colors. But I will toss in a dash of designer here and there cuz I mean come on, who doesn't love a good Chanel?" She smiled at the camera. "I'm on the journey to find love here in California, it's been hard out here cuz everybody is for the streets but, hopefully I get lucky here. My only requirement is that you put that shit on." She shrugged. "We gotta look good together on the gram, if we go out on a date."

"She bad

"She bad." "Nah forreal." "She finna be mine."

The camera pans to Lonzo who is in a silk robe.

"Hey my name is Lonzo, I'm from Chino Hills, and I'm a professional basketball player for the Chicago Bulls. I think my style is pretty like basic, um I don't really like to do too much but I still like to look good. When she sees my outfit she's gonna know I'm somebody that's clean, calm, and likes to keep it comfortable."

The camera pans to Gelo who is in a silk robe.

"Wassup I'm Gelo, from Chino Hills, and I'm a professional basketball player for the Greensboro Swarm. My style is pretty much, man i don't know." He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I like patterns and prints, if I'm not wearing black. When she see my fit she gone know I'm chill and I don't like to do too much."

The camera pans to the last and youngest ball brother, LaMelo, in a silk robe.

"It's Lamelo, I'm from Chino Hills California, like them other two dorks." He laughed, earning eye rolls from his older brothers. "And I'm a professional basketball player for the Charlotte Hornets. I won't really say I got a style, I just put it on and it look good. You know, I wear the drip I don't let the drip wear me. When she see my fit she gone see anything I put on looks good."