I'M CHEATING ON MY BF W HIS BROTHER?!?! 😱

"What it do youtubeeeeee!" A slim darkskin curly headed girl spoke into the camera that she had held in the air.

"It's your girl Amarae and I'm back with another mf banger. For those of you new to my channel welcome, welcome, and for those of you who been locked in, welcome back twiiiinnnnnn!" She squealed. "So today, we're going to do a prank on LaMelo... Y'all have been blowing up my comments wanting to see me do one on him, and I been hesitant but imma give it a try today. Hopefully I don't die." She closed her eyes to do a quick prayer. Melo was not a fan of this YouTube shit and he expressed this to her multiple times. So she knew if she ever did a prank on him he'd kill her for sure.

"I got some makeup so I can do like a fake hickey type thing. I think imma call him somebody else name too, you know just to add a lil razzle dazzle. If imma do a prank, I wanna make sure I go all in."

She laughed while putting the makeup on her neck. "I hope LaMelo don't break up with me y'all. This video better get some views views since I'm risking my relationship"

She picked up the camera moving it closer to her neck, "All done. Does it look natural?". She was honestly impressed with her makeup skills, it looked really real for the most part.

"Okay so, he's on his way back from team bonding, and I told him I wanted to watch a movie together so imma go ahead and place the camera on the fire place."

Amarae moved things around on the fireplace to make it less noticeable. She decided to open some of the curtains in the living room that way the light could really come in. Their house was naturally darker and she really wanted Melo to be able to see the hickey. As she fixed the curtains, and opened blinds their garage door opened and closed shut.

"Wassup Ma." LaMelo walked up to her wrapping his arms around her and squeezing tightly.

"Hey baby, how was your day?"

He pulled away from the hug and pecked her lips. Plopping down on the couch Melo picked up the remote pointing it at the tv, "It was iight, what movie we finna watch?"

"I wanna watch Leave the World Behind." She walked to the kitchen, grabbing bags of popcorn to pop. "You want any popcorn Gelo?" She laughed to herself knowing that was finna piss him off.

"Who?!" LaMelo asked but kind of yelled, like snoop dogg did in that one interview.

"Who what?" She asked walking back around to the living room and sitting on the couch next to him. The look on his face was priceless, the vein that always popped out on the side of his neck when he was mad was slowly making an entrance.

Amarae knew that his anger was rising but he trying to keep his composure, "who the fuck you just call me?"

"I said Melo??" Amarae said in a duh tone. "Naw you said GELO. I'm not dumb I heard the fucking G."

Even though this was just a prank she was getting nervous. The look he had in his eyes along with the mug on his face was enough to make her want to quit this whole prank right now, and he hadn't even seen the hickey yet.

"You hearing sh-."

"It's that a fucking hickey on your neck?" His bushy eyebrows damn near connecting to make a unibrow.

She pretended to be shocked for a lil pizzazz. "You be sucking hard bae." She shrugged covering it.

Melo yanked her hand away aggressively so he could see it. "Man, I ain been sucking on yo neck. So who the fuck has?"

"Melo it's from you!" She shouted. "You ain have that shit yesterday now all of sudden you got one? Who you fucking on Rae?!" He shouted back.

"Nobody LiAngelo damn!" She quickly covered her mouth.

"Li-?" He laughed shaking his head. Before lunging at her and grabbing her neck shaking her up like a mf salt shaker. Amarae screamed out but stopped realizing that he actually wasn't choking her.

LaMelo began laughing getting off her and letting go of her neck.

"Why you laughing? Are you fucking crazy?" Amarae yelled. Saying she was just scared to death was an understatement. She was surprised she didn't pee on herself.

"Rae, give it up. I ain even choke you forreal."

"Give what up?!" She continued to play dumb.

"Stop playing wit me."

"I'm-."

"Turn the camera off."

"Huh wha-."

"Turn the camera off Rae."

"There is no camera Melo!"

LaMelo sighed before he got up walking towards the fireplace, grabbing the camera and looking at her like she was dumb. "If you gone try and do a prank on me at least hide this shit better baby."

Amarae's mouth fell open, embarrassed. "How'd you know it was there?"

"I seen it when I first walked in."

"Thats crazyyyy." She said taking the camera out of Melo's hand and putting it on the two of them. "Well guys, looks like this prank was a major fucking FAIL."

"Hell Yeah and don't have her tryna do no dumb shìt like this on me ever again. Or next time imma choke her out forreal." He laughed, making Amarae roll her eyes.

"Anyway, don't forget to Like, comment, and subscribe. Bye, twiiiinnnn!"

view 13456 comments...

dipbabydip: melo doesn't seem like the jealous type, he seems like he'd get his lick back tho

amourdestiny: sis, I thought he was bout to put u on a shirt.

rollingraefanpage: yea I thought you were a goner sister.. dont do ts again!

hatingasshoes: she def fucking on Gelo.. his name flowed out her mouth too easy...

somerandomnigga: bop behavior , trade her for Anna !!

notMelo: the way he choked her 🤤🥵 bae me next!

-

I just published a new Lamelo Ball book called DUMPED. :) go read the few chapters out!

like always, vote, comment, and share :) love you guys happy new year !