Obama Runtz

The girl watched his every move intensely as he unwrapped the plastic covered brownie. He held the brownie to his mouth taking a bite out of it, allowing some crumbs to fall into his lap, or to the sides of his mouth, before wiping them away.

"I mean it don't taste good forreal, but it get the job done." He chuckled to himself, before sliding the other wrapped brownie over to her. "You gone do it this time, Sania? Or you pussy?"

Before Sania had the chance to rebut, one of his dogs barked and whined outside his door, signaling it was time to let him out or he was gonna let one out on this floor.

"I'll be back." He got up, slipping a coat on.

Sania looked at the red, white, and blue label that held the plastic across the brownie.

« Biden Brownie .. infused with the finest sativa in Atlanta. From the makers of Obama Runtz »

"I didn't even know Obama condoned no shit like that." Sania spoke to herself, shaking her head and unwrapping the fudge.

Sania decided to eat the whole brownie before Melo came back so she wouldn't have to worry about him watching her do it, like she was a little kid. Sania was never the type to engage in that activity. She wasn't against it, she just never had the urge to, plus she was always a little scared because she's heard the horror stories. But why not take a chance today? Plus she heard high sex was the best sex, and she definitely wanted to try it.

Sania's face scrunched chewing the crumby dessert, tasting the unique flavor the infused weed seemed to give it. Lamelo was right, this shit wasn't good.

"It's cold as fuck outside." Melo shivered making his way back over to the pretty girl, dressed in all grey skims, who sat on his couch.

"You're going to be so proud of me." Sania smiled, watching as he took off his jacket before sitting back down with her. "I didn't chicken out this time."

A wide pleasant smile formed across Melo's face. He'd been begging her to get high with him, at least once a week for the past few months now.

"Good girl." He laughed softly, kissing her cheek, before pulling away and looking around. "Wait ... where's the other half of the brownie?"

"Whatchu mean other half? I ate the whole thing, like you did."

Melo's eyes widened, causing the sides of Sania's mouth to turn downwards, her eyebrows to furrow, and her forehead to create waves of wrinkles in response to his visible panic. "Was I not supposed to do that? Is something going to happen to me? Am I going to die!?" Sania's heart began to race, and her chest began to heave feeling the way too familiar feeling of an anxiety attack brewing.

"It's - it's okay. Sania listen to me. You're good." He held her face. Squishing her cheeks occasionally to annoy her and hopefully get her to focus on something else, other than the fact that she dosed way over her tolerance.

Swatting his hands away, "Are you sure? Why'd you make that face."

"It's just you know it's your first time, we should've started off with half the brownie.... BUT it's okay, you're with me so you're good." Melo nodded, not only trying to convince his girlfriend but himself too. Melo knew it was only a matter of time before the brownie hit and when it did..... Sania was going to be on her ass.

1

Despite an hour passing by since she took the brownie, Sania didn't feel any effects. 

Moving, a sleeping Melo off of herself, she got up to use the bathroom. She rolled her eyes at her reflection fixing the week old silk press bun that sat on top of her head. "This edible ain't shit, she thought to herself. These niggas be cap, I don't know why I was scared." She chuckled to herself in satisfaction.

As if those were magic words, suddenly Sania was transported to another dimension. Sania felt her breathing slow, and her limbs feel slightly heavier than usual. "Oh fuck." She cursed realizing the effects of the brownie had finally caught up to her. 

She slowly stumbled out of the bathroom, falling on the wall not use to the heavy feeling in her legs. "Shit."

"Niya? You good?" "Mhmm." Sania mumbled, flopping on the sofa, not wanting Melo to know she couldn't handle her high. 

Melo's eyebrow lifted and a smirk crept upon his face, while he stared at Sania, who was so obviously trying to avoid his gaze. "You sure mamas?"

"Yeah, nigga? Why? You don't believe me?"

"Cause you definitely got manual breathing on. I can see you reminding yourself to breathe." He grinned.

"It's that noticeable?"

"Yeah, juh vibe twin. Your ass is not jus vibin." He laughed impersonating that girl on TikTok, earning a laugh from Sania. That shit should not have been as funny as it was. 

"I have cotton mouth." Sania smacked her lips together trying to produce saliva. 

"I know what would could help with that." Melo smiled, slapping her thigh and licking his lips. 

Im finna post imagines just sitting in drafts so they might be short lmfao