Crazy in Love

Where it mentions the song , I suggest you start the song so you can get the vibe I was going for :) and tell me what you think. All For Me by Mariah The Scientist.

*

Kianna's lips twisted in aggravation watching yesterdays ESPY awards red carpet footage again  on her phone.

LaMelo pulled his wife by the waist closer to him, while the camera flashed and the photographers yelled from every direction to get them to look at their cameras. Melo's other hand rested softly on his son's shoulder who stood in front of his parents, just cheesing. 

"The Perfect Family." One of the photographers yelled out, while Melo kissed his wife's cheek.

LaMelo and Tahani had been married for about 5 years now, with one beautiful 5 year old boy, and a daughter on the way, due at any moment. In the media, they were known as the perfect family, but in Kianna's eyes it was all a front.

Kianna had been having an affair with LaMelo practically their entire marriage. But for some reason that only God knows why, he wouldn't leave Tahani for her. Kianna couldn't understand it. 

Was it because of his perfect poster boy image? Did he not want to embarrass Tahani by having their relationship go public? Or was it because she couldn't have kids and that was the one thing Tahani had on her?  These were the questions that consumed through her mind on a daily basis. But today, was the day, that those questions ended.

Getting out of her car and ringing on the doorbell to the multimillion dollar mansion, secluded in the hills, she watched as Tahani came to answer it. "Hey, Kiana... LaMelo just left somewhere with Junior. You guys had a session today?"

"Yeah, we do." The corner of Kiannas lips turned upward, "He must've got the time mixed up. I can call him later and reschedule-"

"No, no. Girl come in just wait for him to get back. They probably went for ice cream." Tahani stepped to the side allowing Kianna to move through the entryway of the home. "You want me to text him and let him know you're here?"

"No it's okay. I'll do it now." Taking out her phone and twiddling her thumbs across the lock screen. Tossing her phone in her purse and rolling her eyes once Tahini's back was turned towards her.

"It smells good in here." She followed Tahani to the kitchen, where fettuccini noodles and fresh alfredo sauce was being prepared. 

All bitches know how to cook now a days is fucking Alfredo. LaMelo hates Alfredo, that's why he says he loves me so much because I cook him anything but Alfredo, Kianna's intrusive thoughts took over, thinking about all the things Melo says she's better at then Tahani.

"Do you mind cutting the garlic for me?" Tahani pulled her back to reality. "I'd do it myself but the smell makes the baby sick."  She rubbed her stomach referring to the unborn child. "I was gonna suck it up only because Junior loves garlic in his sauce."

Kianna's eyes locked on the butcher knife that rested on the counter. "Sure."

*

Meanwhile, Lamelo pulled into the long driveway. "Yeah, the doctor said we could 'do whatever to induce the labor', so Junior staying at one of his best friends house for the night." Gelo laughed through the car's speaker. "I don't need to hear about your sex life dawg." 

"I'm just saying, it's been so long since I had some puss-, what the fuck?" "What's wrong nigga?"

"My old therapist's car here." "Therapist? Nigga, you mean yo side? She don't know shit about therapy." 

"Shit what she would do to me was better than therapy." He chuckled slightly reminiscing.

"I thought she stopped talking to you after she found out T was pregnant." "She did." "So what she doing there?" "Fuck, I don't know."

"Awe hell nigga she finna fuck yo world up." Melo kissed his teeth. "Lemme call you back." He quickly ended the call.

The melodic, yet eerie beginning sounds of Mariah The Scientist's All For Me played as he entered the home.

"Tahani?!" Melo called his wife's name multiple times while walking through the mansion trying to find where the music was coming from. His thoughts ran a mile a minute. 

In this big ass house they could be anywhere, talking about anything. Considering he didn't hear any arguing they probably were finna team up against his ass. He wasn't ready to face the reality of his actions. 

As the music got louder, signaling he was closer, he noticed blood smudged along the carpeted floor as if someone had been dragged. Decorations that were usually neatly and specifically placed were now smashed or scattered around. If he wasn't already panicking before, he definitely was now. "Shit...shit.. shit." Them arguing or teaming up against him was one thing. But fighting?

He followed the trail of blood, not knowing what to expect but hoping that Tahani had got the best of Kianna, but doubtful considering she was pregnant. Seeing that both sides of the walls were accented by the red fluid, he was sure Tahani definitely put up a fight but fuck, who won?

The trail ended in front of the nearest bathroom where the music played loudly. He was almost too afraid to look. Which one would be staring back at him? His wife or his mistress? And which one did he honestly want it to be?

Lamelo slowly turned the corner, his breath stopping, as Kiana sat on top of the bathroom counter with a random basket covered with a blanket and a knife in her hand. She was drenched in a terrifying amount of blood, bumping her head to the music like she was un-phased by the whole scenario. 

"Mariah did her big one with this one, right Melo?" Kianna then smiled at Tahani who frantically thrashed around in the tub full of bloody water. Her tearful eyes, avoiding Kianna's and connecting with LaMelo's trying to speak to him through her mouth that was taped shut. Her muffles going unheard.

"Kianna." Lamelo stepped closer. His face was soft, yet fearful. He knew she was in love with him but shit not like this. He never imagined seeing this side of her especially after she ghosted him 9 months ago

Baby, if you're with someone, she gotta go. She sang, holding the knife up and pointed at him daring him to move closer. 

"Kianna please don't do this. You don't have do to this. Why are you doing this?"

Cause I can't spend another night alone.

She hopped off the counter.

What does she have on me? She sang backing up to the tub without ever taking her eyes off of Lamelo.

"I- I she's pregnant Kianna, please. My baby girl. DONT KILL HER!"

She isn't half of me.

"I'll be with you is that what you want? I'll leave her for you. Like-" His eyes darted at his wife who sat confused and terrified by the whole situation. "Like we talked about baby just let her go. Me you and my kids"

I need it all for me, yeah. She sung the final bar dropping the speaker into the tub. Grabbing the basket and walking out as Lamelo ran to the tub, screaming for his wife who undoubtedly was electrocuted to death. 

*

What was in the basket ???? 👀

vote comment like share :)

xoxo, retro