You Overgrown Puppy (Marcy x Werewolf Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

———————————————————

Marcy's P.O.V

There had been reports from a nearby town about a strange beast lurking in the woods at night. Apparently it hadn't attacked anyone but people were getting anxious, so Andrias asked me to get the Newtopian rangers to step in. We had just arrived in the village when the voice of one of the townspeople caught my attention.

"Whoa look! Another human!" The resident observed, pointing at me.

Another human? That must mean that these folks must have seen Anne, Sasha or (Y/N). I wonder who it is, I wonder if they live in the town I wonder if-

"Marcy?"

I turn around to where I heard the voice and my face lit up at the sight.

"(Y/N)!"

"Marcy!"

We both run at each other and tackle each other into a crushing hug.

"(Y/N)! I can't believe it! Have you been in this town the whole time? What have you been up to? I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! Yeah I've been here in town. What about you though! Newtopian ranger?! You look so cool!"

The two of us laugh together, we helping each other stand up and dusting off our clothes.

"Yeah yeah, it is pretty cool, getting to go on all kind of missions and quests! It's a dream come true!"

"So what're you doing out here?" She asks me, a bright smile on her face.

"Oh oh! I'm really looking forward to this mission. There have been reports of a giant wolf like beast in the forest and we're gonna track it down. I have an idea! You should come with us! We'll be sure to succeed if you come"

"Oh uh... sure I guess?" She agreed, her previously seen smile noticeably dropping.

"Great! Now c'mon, we gotta get ready for the mission!" I smile, passing her a box for her to help unload.

———————————————————

Later that night, (Y/N) and the rest of the rangers joined me in searching the forest. We'd split into small groups and were methodically searching the forest to ensure that we caught this thing. Which led us to where we are now.

"Marcy I don't think that we're gonna find this thing, let's just head back. It's pitch black and there's nothing out here but-"

"(Y/N) look!" I cut her off, pointing at a hidden cave opening. "Maybe that's the beast's den!"

I put my journal back into my bag and climb down to the opening, beginning to walk down the tunnel. As I venture further down, more and more bones of deceased creatures pop up, along with claw marks along the walls.

"Marcy we should turn around, I don't think it's safe down here" (Y/N) warned as we moved further into the cave.

"Nonsense (N/N), we'll be fine" I dismissed. "We're getting close, I can tell" I determinedly said, examining an extra large claw mark before continuing forward.

"That's what I'm worried about..." (Y/N) mumbled under her breath but I didn't hear what she said.

After another minute we finally arrived at the end of the creatures den. And that's when I realised that I should have taken (Y/N)'s warning more seriously. There, lying in front of us is a giant wolf like creature. Blood dripped from its mouth, evidently from the fresh kill that was held under its claws. When it noticed the intruders to its home it begun to growl, standing up and towering over us.