CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33: WHAT'S THE USE OF LATE AFFECTION

Thirty days after Xu Chengyan's death, He Yang finally went to the cemetery.

The car was parked outside the cemetery, He Yang looked out the window and did not get out of the car.

The cemetery was deserted, full of cold tombstones.

Xu Chengyan's ashes were inside, buried in the ground.

He Yang habitually touched the wooden sign in his pocket and asked slowly, "Is today April Fool's Day?"

Uncle Zhou was sitting in the front row. Although he didn't know why Young Master He asked this all of a sudden, he still replied, "No, it's been a month since April Fool's Day."

The car became quiet, and after a while, He Yang said, "Go back first."

Uncle Zhou was a little surprised and asked, "Young Master He, can't you go down and have a look?"

Uncle Zhou already knew about Mr. Xu's death, and Mr. Xu's tombstone is here.

"No." He Yang closed his eyes and leaned on the pillow, "Go to the bar."

Uncle Zhou had to drive He Yang to the bar.

When He Yang came to the bar box, it was lively and lively inside.

The lighting in the box was a little dim, there were young men and women flirting with each other in the corner, and the game table was crowded with people.

"He Shao!"

"Young Master He is here too!"

"Everyone is ready! It's just right!"

Shen Xiuzhu was also in the box, sitting on the sofa.

The person sitting next to Shen Xiuzhu consciously gave up his seat and let He Yang sit over.

He Yang went over and sat in the vacant seat.

Someone at the game table shouted, "Young Master He, come to play?"

"Stop playing." He Yang squinted casually.

Someone next to him opened a new bottle of red wine, poured a glass and handed it to He Yang.

He Yang held the wine glass and quietly listened to the lively sounds around him.

There was still some noise in the box, but He Yang could always hear the vibrating sound of the phone, as if a call was coming in.

But when He Yang took out his phone, the homepage of the screen was clean and there were no missed calls. It seemed that everything was just his hallucinations.

He Yang simply put the phone on the table and ignored it.

The liveliness in the box continued until twelve o'clock in the middle of the night.

Chi Yi got off the game table and said to He Yang, "How did Young Master He plan the night? Do you want to stay overnight?"

He Yang didn't answer, just lowered his head slightly and looked at the wine glass in his hand, as if he didn't hear it.

At this moment, someone came to He Yang and placed it on the man's shoulder and patted it lightly.

He Yang looked up, and in the dim light, he vaguely saw a figure in front of him.

The figure was somewhat familiar, wearing a gray coat and thin-rimmed glasses.

He Yang: "Yanyan?"

The man was stunned, frowned slightly, and shouted, "He Yang."