CHAPTER 150

Chapter 150: Broken mirror 38 Mr. He

Xu Chengyan clicked into the Weibo that broke the news and scanned it around, to the effect that the head of the He family and a certain Xiaohuadan appeared at the auction and were suspected of being in a relationship.

There were also a few candid pictures behind them, all of which were pictures of the two of them in the same frame at the auction site. Xiao Huadan was standing beside the man with a smile, and the two seemed to have a close relationship.

Although the paparazzi didn't photograph the man's face, Xu Chengyan still recognized He Yang just from the back.

Xu Chengyan watched the revelation with a blank face, sent the screenshot to He Yang, took out the diary from the drawer, and deducted points for He Yang.

While Xu Chengyan was writing his diary, he suddenly received a call from his manager.

Agent: \"Are you busy lately? Something went wrong with the last commercial you shot, so you need to shoot it again.\"

Xu Chengyan listened quietly, and after the agent finished speaking, he should come down: \"I have time, you can arrange it, Brother Fan.\"

\"Then go to shoot tomorrow? The advertiser is in a hurry.\"

\"Okay.\"Xu Chengyan should come down.

After hanging up the phone, Xu Chengyan fell asleep.

When Xu Chengyan woke up the next morning, he habitually touched his phone and found that it was all messages from He Yang, as well as He Yang's missed calls.

Xu Chengyan stumbled through the chat records, and when he clicked on Weibo, he found that the news about the He family's girlfriend had disappeared.

Xu Chengyan thought for a while, but still sent a message to He Yang.

[I slept last night and only saw it now. 】

The moment the message was sent, He Yang's phone call came.

\"Yanyan.\"He Yang explained, \"I don't know that person, he was filmed by the paparazzi.\"

Xu Chengyan laughed and said: \"The photos are all taken, I see that you two are talking and laughing.\"

\"She took the initiative to talk to me, I really don't know it.\" He Yang explained, \"I went to the auction alone, without a female companion, it was all rumors on the Internet.\"

Xu Chengyan complied, knowing that those paparazzi like to take things out of context.

\"It's a bit busy here in Xicheng, and it's estimated that I won't be back in a few days.\" He Yang said, and asked again: \"When I come back next week, will I go directly to your place?\"

\"It will be all right.\"

\"There is a charity party this week, I will go back when the party is over.\"

\"Okay, I'm not at home these days, you can stay if you want.\"

He Yang asked: \"What's wrong?\"

\"Received an advertisement, I will go to shoot tomorrow.\"

\"When are you coming back?\"

\"I don't know.\"Xu Chengyan thought about it,\"It is estimated that it will be next week.\"

\"Okay.\"He Yang should come down,\"I will wait for you to come back.\"

After hanging up the phone, Xu Chengyan also got up and started to pack up, ready to go out of town.