CHAPTER 171

Chapter 171: Broken Mirror 59 Abstinence

The next day, Xu Chengyan woke up early in the morning to go to the studio.

He Yang was still in bed, watching Xu Chengyan busy in the room, and asked: \"When will you be back at night?\"

\"Not sure.\"Xu Chengyan is still changing clothes.

He Yang:\"Then I'll go visit the class.\"

\"No need, I'll have a scene today.\"Xu Chengyan put on his coat, came to the bed, leaned over and hugged He Yang, and kissed the man on the face soothingly,\"I'll be back at noon.\"

He Yang sighed softly, put his arms around the young man's waist, and said no more.

He Yang leaned against the young man's neck, feeling helpless for a while.

Xu Chengyan touched He Yang's head and said, "I'll be back when I finish work."

He Yang responded.

The two hugged quietly for a while, then separated.

Xu Chengyan left the hotel and went to the studio.

People came and went on the set, and Xu Chengyan went to the dressing room to do the styling first.

He has a little less scene today. If it goes well, maybe he can finish filming ahead of schedule around eleven o'clock.

Xu Chengyan thought about it, took out his mobile phone and searched for snack bars nearby, thinking whether to go to hot pot or Japanese barbecue with He Yang at noon.

It just happened that the weather was fine today, neither too cold nor too hot, so you can go for a walk in the afternoon. Xu Chengyan had almost made plans for the afternoon, and was just waiting to call it a day.

But during the filming, there was still a little bit of a problem. The director temporarily adjusted the sequence of filming and moved the next scene forward to today.

Xu Chengyan looked at the script, the scene was very complicated, and it was estimated that the filming would take several hours. Taking advantage of the break, Xu Chengyan hid in the lounge alone and called He Yang.

\"I have temporarily changed the show here, I have another one in the afternoon, and it is estimated that I will be back later.\" Xu Chengyan explained.

After a few seconds of silence on the phone, a man's voice came.

Xu Chengyan: \"I will try to come back as soon as possible.\"

\"fine.\"

Hanging up the phone, Xu Chengyan heard the assistant calling him outside. So he got up first and went out to work.

Until five o'clock in the evening, the crew finally finished work.

However, after the crew finished work, the director said that he would invite everyone to dinner.

Director: \"It's all hard work! I'll invite you to dinner tonight!

The crew cheered and packed up and prepared to go.

Xu Chengyan originally wanted to go back to accompany He Yang, but the director wanted to invite guests to dinner, he couldn't refuse, so he had to send a message to He Yang, saying that he was eating out at night.

Xu Chengyan returned to the lounge and changed his clothes, and went to the restaurant with the army. It just so happened that the director's treat was at that yakiniku restaurant.

Xu Chengyan was eating barbecue, and sent a message to He Yang by the way, saying that he could come over to eat barbecue next time.

The atmosphere at the table was very lively, and several other leading actors were drinking with the director.