CHAPTER 117

Chapter 117: Broken Mirror 4 Secret

He Yang replied casually: \"You read it wrong.\"

\"That's right.\"Xiao Cheng's tone was very positive, and he said angrily: \"Uncle Xiaoyang just stole the kiss, and he still doesn't admit it.\"

He Yang frowned, \"I didn't kiss.\"

\"Then I will tell brother Qin Zhou that you kissed him.\"

After speaking, Xiao Cheng turned around and walked towards the lounge, as if planning to inform.

When He Yang saw it, he stopped Xiao Cheng's movements, \"Don't tell him.\"

Xiao Cheng shook his head and said in a soft voice: \"No, I want to tell brother Qin Zhou.\"

He Yang looked at the little boy in front of him and had a headache for a while, and finally said: \"I'll buy you food, don't say anything about today.\"

Xiao Cheng's eyes lit up instantly, and quickly said: \"Really?\"

He Yang responded and took Xiao Cheng to a nearby supermarket.

Xiao Cheng ran to the shelf and picked out a bunch of snacks.

After coming out of the supermarket, Xiao Cheng carried the snack bag and said to He Yang: \"Uncle Little Sheep, I will keep it a secret.\"

The expression on Xiao Cheng's face was still serious, and he said solemnly: \"This is a little secret between the two of us, and I will definitely not tell Brother Qin Zhou.\"

He will help Uncle Sheep keep a secret.

On the other side, Xu Chengyan was still taking a nap in the lounge.

And because of his illness, Xu Chengyan slept very deeply until after three o'clock in the afternoon.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes and was still a little confused for a while. When he looked to the side, he saw a figure on the sofa.

\"Brother Fan?\" Xu Chengyan shouted and sat up from the bed.

The agent was still looking at the phone, and noticed that Xu Chengyan was awake, so he walked over and took the thermos cup on the table and handed it over.

Xu Chengyan also felt that his throat was a little hoarse, so he took the water glass and drank a little, but felt his head was still a little dizzy and uncomfortable.

Xu Chengyan asked: \"Brother Fan, what time is it?\"

\"Three o'clock.\"

Xu Chengyan was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly lifted the quilt and got out of bed, hurriedly said: \"I overslept, there is an interview at three o'clock...\"

The agent hurriedly said: \"It's alright, all the activities in the afternoon have been cancelled.\"

\"Cancelled?\" Xu Chengyan sat beside the bed, rubbed his brows, and asked: \"Why is it cancelled?\"

\"You can rest first if you are not feeling well.\"The agent said, \"Just ask for leave.\"

\"Too late, no need to ask for leave.\"

The agent couldn't help but said: \"You're not short of money, what are you doing so hard?\"

Xu Chengyan was silent.

\"I helped you with the activities in the afternoon.\"The agent brought the cold medicine,\"Took the medicine.\"

Xu Chengyan stared at the cold medicine for several seconds before taking it.