CHAPTER 119

Chapter 119: Broken Mirror 6 is sick

On the lips, it was warm and soft to the touch.

Xu Chengyan was stunned for a moment, and found that he had kissed He Yang's face, so he quickly turned his head to avoid the touch, lowered his head, and was a little embarrassed.

He Yang didn't react, he still looked at the young man in front of him, and noticed that the coat on the young man's body had slipped a little, so he reached out and lifted the coat up a little bit.

Xu Chengyan looked down at the jacket on his body, raised his hand slightly, wanted to take off the jacket, \"Your clothes.\"

\"Dressed.\" He Yang stopped the young man's movements.

Xu Chengyan raised his head, saw He Yang wearing thin clothes again, and asked: \"Aren't you cold?\"

\"It's not cold.\"He Yang stood in front of the young man, tidying up the coat on the young man's body by the way, and said in a low voice: \"The child's health is poor and it is easy to catch a cold.\"

After Xu Chengyan heard it, it took several seconds to realize that the \"child\" was referring to herself.

\"I don't have a cold again.\" Xu Chengyan frowned slightly.

He Yang said unhurriedly: \"Who didn't take medicine for a cold last time?\"

Xu Chengyan stopped talking and looked away.

There were more and more children coming to the fountain to play with water. Xu Chengyan stepped back a little bit, walked towards the periphery of the fountain, and said, \"I ate it that day, but you insisted on making me eat it a second time.\"

He Yangan followed quietly, suddenly noticed something, stretched out his hand to grab the young man's arm, and pulled him into his arms.

At this moment, a boy on a skateboard rushed over from the side.

He Yang protected the person in his arms, leaned slightly against the young man's ear, and gave a low laugh: \"Children don't even look at the road.\"

Xu Chengyan heard the ridicule in He Yang's words, so he deliberately replied: \"Thank you, Uncle Xiaoyang.\"

Xu Chengyan came out of He Yang's arms, sorted his hat silently, and walked outside.

The commercial street is very lively at night, there are young people who come out to go shopping, and there are also a family of three who come out for a walk.

After walking the commercial street, Xu Chengyan was also a little tired, and said to He Yang: \"Go back.\"

\"Ok.\"

He Yang sent a message to the driver and asked the driver to come over.

The two returned to the car, Xu Chengyan leaned against the car window, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

He Yang was sitting on the other side, there was a safe distance between the two, and there was no physical contact.

There was soft piano music in the car, Xu Chengyan listened to the piano sound, his consciousness became lighter and lighter, and he wrapped his jacket a little tighter.

The coat is still stained with He Yang's breath, mixed with a hint of cold fragrance, which is the smell of \"full moon\".

Xu Chengyan smelled the cold fragrance and gradually fell asleep.

It wasn't until the car stopped that Xu Chengyan woke up.

Xu Chengyan was still a little confused, took off his jacket and returned it to He Yang, then got off the car and went back to the apartment.