CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 40: INVITATION CARD

At the end of the month, He Yang returned to his old house.

Qiqi was still running around in the yard, and after seeing He Yang's car, he still habitually ran around.

He Yang bypassed Qiqi and came to the rest room.

Father He was sitting in a wheelchair, playing Go by himself, and asked: "Where's A Ruan?"

Before He Yang could answer, Father He suddenly remembered and murmured: "I remember, she's gone."

He Yang came over, sat opposite, picked up a black chess piece in his left hand and landed on the chessboard.

Father He noticed the ring on He Yang's hand and asked curiously: "When did you get married?"

He Yang said lightly: "Not yet."

"So that's the engagement?" Father He's memory is still a little confusing. After recalling it for a while, he asked: "Is that the piano teacher you brought back last time?"

He Yang didn't answer, he just dropped another chess piece, which was regarded as a default.

"Very good." Father He laughed, "You are getting married, and A Ruan must be very happy."

"Bring him back next time, I'll take a good look at him." Father He squinted and smiled, completely forgetting Xu Chengyan's death.

And He Yang also responded: "Yeah."

He Yang played chess with Father He in the rest room, and didn't get up and leave until evening.

The housekeeper is still waiting outside, "Young Master He."

He Yang came to the corridor and suddenly said: "Change the room I live in."

The butler was a little surprised.

He Yang: "The room on the second floor doesn't live anymore."

The housekeeper reacted quickly and nodded: "Okay."

The housekeeper asked the maid to reorganize a room on the fifth floor, and transferred some of He Yang's daily necessities from the second floor to the upper floor.

In the last room on the second floor, only Xu Chengyan's things were left.

After the things were moved, the butler followed He Yang's instructions and locked the room on the second floor.

In the future, this room is also a taboo that the He family can't touch.

The housekeeper sent all He Yang's things to the fifth floor. After tidying up the room, when he inadvertently looked up, he saw He Yang standing by the window, and several cigarette butts had fallen on the ground.

Since Mr. Xu left, He Shao has also become like the master, always like to watch the scenery by the window, sometimes even for a whole day.

The butler looked away and didn't bother.

In the yard, the dark green leaves on the trees gradually turned yellow, until the whole yard was dyed golden red

Autumn is here.

Time may indeed heal everything.

He Yang seldom goes to the psychiatric clinic, and occasionally when he is drunk in the bar, he will not mention "Yanyan" again.

Even if someone accidentally mentioned the words Xu Chengyan, He Yang didn't have any special reaction.

Everything is slowly getting better.