CHAPTER 54

Chapter 54: temporary blindness

"Yanyan... Yanyan..." He Yang lowered his head and shouted over and over again.

But the young man in his arms never responded, his body was cold and stiff, and his chest was full of blood.

The dazzling red dripped on the snow, dyeing the white snow a little red.

He Yang looked at the blood flowing out in front of the young man, his mind went blank.

The nearby staff also rushed over and quickly said: "What's the matter!"

"Brother Zhou seems to have fainted!"

"You're not hurt!"

A staff member reached out and wanted to take out the blood bag in Qin Zhou's clothes first.

It's just that He Yang tightly guarded the person in his arms, not letting others touch him.

He Yang's eyes were red, and he could no longer hear the voices around him, and the whole world was only left with the young man in his arms.

The person in his arms is cold, and his body is full of blood—

like a corpse.

It was almost the same as the dream he had had before.

In the dream, the young man died in his arms again and again.

"Feast..."

He Yang was a little confused between reality and memory, fell into a nightmare, and did not respond to the outside world.

"Brother!" Jiang Lin on the side couldn't stand it anymore, put his coat over Qin Zhou, and said angrily, "If you keep holding it like this, you will really have an accident!"

He Yang woke up a little after hearing this.

The director also drove over and wanted to take Qin Zhou to the hospital.

He Yang carried the young man to the car, put his palm on the young man's chest, and felt his heart beating slowly.

is alive, not dead.

It's just that the person in his arms was too icy, so He Yang tightly held the young man's hand and warmed the cold hands a little bit.

Jiang Lin sat next to him, took out the blood bag from Qin Zhou's clothes, and put the hot water bottle in again.

The car was relatively warm, Qin Zhou's icy body gradually recovered the temperature, he slowly opened his eyes and woke up.

He Yang has been watching the young man. After seeing the young man wake up, he subconsciously reached out and wanted to touch the young man's face.

But soon, He Yang suddenly reacted, his fingertips froze in mid-air.

The young man's eyes were still open, and his eyes were looking straight ahead.

Immediately afterwards, He Yang saw tears in those peach blossom eyes.

Seeing Qin Zhou crying, Jiang Lin quickly said, "Brother Zhou! What's the matter!"

Hearing Jiang Lin's voice, Qin Zhou instinctively stretched out his hand and stretched out around him.

"Jiang Lin, I can't see..." Qin Zhou subconsciously propped himself up, and felt that the touch under him was not right, as if he was being held by a person.

His eyes were still hurting, Qin Zhou touched his eyes and said hoarsely, "My eyes hurt..."

Qin Zhou blinked, and more physiological tears fell.