CHAPTER 134

Chapter 134: Broken Mirror 22 Special Case

Gu Nian wrapped his hands around He Yang's neck and pressed his whole body up, softly said: \"Sir, it's so hot...\"

At this time, Gu Nian's breathing became more and more rapid, his face was flushed, and his peach eyes were moist, looking very pitiful.

Gu Nian's body was still hot, and his body was limp. He gasped for breath, trying to relieve the heat on his body.

Gu Nian's current state is very abnormal, it seems that he has been given aphrodisiac medicine, and there is a strong rose fragrance on his body.

However, He Yang had no intention of pity on Xiangxiyu at all, and mercilessly pushed the person away.

Gu Nian was pushed back a few steps, his eyes were slightly red, \"Sir...\"

And because of the effect of the drug, Gu Nian pulled his collar uncontrollably, and pulled open the collar of his white shirt, revealing a large collarbone instantly, bowing his head and panting slightly.

\"I'm sorry sir, I don't know what's wrong...\" Gu Nian's voice was crying, tears fell, \"It's so hot...\"

He Yang's reaction was still indifferent, he took a few steps back and looked towards the bedroom.

Xu Chengyan was still standing at the door of the bedroom, with a meaningful smile on his face, he didn't say a word, as if he was watching the fun.

He Yang walked towards the bedroom, took out his mobile phone and sent a message to the secretary, asking the secretary to come over and solve the problem.

Gu Nian saw the man's back, but couldn't help rushing forward, hugging the man's waist from behind.

\"Sir, can you please help me?\" Gu Nian rubbed against the man, the scent of roses on his body exuded, \"I won't pester Mr., just once...\"

He Yang frowned, and directly reached out to hold Gu Nian's wrist, pushing the person away, \"Get out\"

Gu Nian didn't stand still for a while, and accidentally fell to the floor, stunned.

And He Yang lowered his head and patted lightly on the suit jacket, especially the place that Gu Nian touched, it seemed that he was a bit clean.

And because Gu Nian rushed over and rubbed it, and now the suit is also stained with rose scent, He Yang smelled this scent, and suddenly became a little anxious, and his body was also a little hot——

This rose scent seems to be some kind of aphrodisiac.

He Yang looked at Gu Nian on the floor, and only thought that Gu Nian was deliberately brought over after being given the medicine, and asked coldly: \"Who sent you here?\"

\"Sir...\" Gu Nian's eyes were red, but she didn't answer, but said: \"I'm still young, and it's my first time...\"

He Yang ignored it, turned around and walked to the side.

Gu Nian was a little anxious for a while, and blurted out: \"Sir, I'm more like that person than Qin Zhou, I don't want anything! As long as I can stay by your side!"

He Yang suddenly stopped.

Gu Nian noticed it, and was surprised for a while, thinking that his words had an effect.

But in the next instant, Gu Nian saw another figure walking beside him.

The young man with the same peach eyes came to the man in a baggy bathrobe.

Xu Chengyan looked at the somewhat messy suit jacket on He Yang's body, stretched out his hand, and tidied it up a little.

He Yang closed his eyes and was somewhat affected by the aphrodisiac incense. He put one hand on the young man, couldn't help leaning over, and lowered his head to rest on the young man's shoulder.