CHAPTER 80

Chapter 80: I can also accompany you

Shen Xiuzhu's skin was still very white, and he walked towards the man step by step with his upper body naked.

\"The doctor said that I can do some exercise properly now.\"Shen Xiuzhu smiled, \"Including going to bed.\"

Shen Xiuzhu came to He Yang and slowly leaned over.

\"I can sleep with you too.\"

Shen Xiuzhu reached out and touched the man's suit jacket with his fingertips, as if he wanted to undo it.

He Yang stretched out his hand to stop Shen Xiuzhu's movements, \"Put on your clothes.\"

Shen Xiuzhu didn't leave, he still stood in front of He Yang and asked with a smile: \"You've known each other for so long, don't you want to try it out with me?\"

\"This is my first time.\"

After finishing speaking, Shen Xiuzhu approached again, almost his whole body was attached to the man, wanting to kiss.

However, before Shen Xiuzhu could kiss him, his body was pushed away.

He Yang got up, did not speak, and walked towards the door.

Shen Xiuzhu looked at the back of the man leaving, and shouted with some gaffe: \"He Yang!\"

He Yang did not stop, left the office and closed the door.

He Yang stayed outside, went to the window and lit a cigarette.

Not long after, there was movement from the office.

He Yang looked up and saw Shen Xiuzhu coming out.

Shen Xiuzhu was already dressed, but his eyes were still a little red.

Shen Xiuzhu wrapped his coat and looked at the man by the window.

The man leaned against the wall, the scarlet on his fingertips flickered and disappeared, his expression still indifferent.

Hearing the footsteps, He Yang turned his head slightly and whispered: \"I already told the Shen family, you should go to the sanatorium to rest for a while.\"

Shen Xiuzhu looked at the man and suddenly said, "We have known each other for more than 20 years, are you trying to drive me away now?"

He Yang said casually: \"Just go out to rest for a while.\"

\"Is it because of Xu Chengyan?\" Shen Xiuzhu asked.

He Yang did not answer.

\"He's already dead, you've found a substitute now.\"Shen Xiuzhu's eyes were red, \"Just because of a substitute, you want to drive me away.\"

\"Don't you like me?\" Shen Xiuzhu's tone became a little excited, \"If I had stayed in those five years, we would have been together now, and there would be no Xu Chengyan—\"

\"Shen Xiuzhu.\" He Yang interrupted, looking at Shen Xiuzhu, and slowly said: \"Did you misunderstand something? I never liked you.\"

Maybe he was emotionally sluggish before.

But when Shen Xiuzhu wanted to go abroad, he didn't miss him.

It's just that the next door brother was sent to study abroad, and it was only five years apart.

If he really likes someone, he won't never see each other for five years.

He Yang said: \"I didn't look for you in those five years.\"

Shen Xiuzhu was stunned, lowered his eyes, and said in a low voice: \"That's why I misunderstood...\"

Shen Xiuzhu also remembered that in those five years, they rarely contacted each other, and every time he took the initiative to find He Yang.