CHAPTER 109

Chapter 109: public opinion

When Qin Zhou came to the crew, he could still feel that the staff's eyes were falling on him.

I don't know if he is too sensitive, he always feels like other people are discussing him.

Qin Zhou hurriedly returned to the lounge, and stayed inside first, wanting to read the script with peace of mind and not to think about the black and hot search.

But the more you don't want to care, the more you care.

And because the mobile phone was given to the agent, Qin Zhou now has no mobile phone, and he does not know how the public opinion on the Internet is, and he is getting more and more anxious.

Qin Zhou leaned on the sofa, unable to read the script at all.

Not long after, Jiang Lin came to the crew.

As if he didn't know anything, Jiang Lin approached Qin Zhou and handed a cup of hot soy milk over, "Brother Zhou, I bought the soy milk."

Qin Zhou took it, was silent for a while, and said: \"Jiang Lin, I forgot my phone, can you lend me a little?\"

Jiang Lin didn't think much about it and lent his cell phone to Qin Zhou.

And when Qin Zhou got his mobile phone, he immediately started a hot search.

However, there were no plastic surgery-related topics in the front row of the hot search, so Qin Zhou went directly to search for keywords.

[#Qinzhou Plastic Surgery# Good guy, it was still on the hot search before, but now it's gone all of a sudden! I admire you】

[#Qin Zhou Plastic Surgery# Did the plastic surgery monster have such a backstage? I don't think he is popular. This is why the gold master is distressed for his little lover. The hot search is so fast? ! 】

[#Qinzhou Plastic Surgery# Wow, until now I have eaten melons, I feel that the gold master has taken care of the real hammer]

Although the hot search has been withdrawn and the breaking news posts have been deleted, the memory of netizens is still there, and the discussion will continue.

Some netizens have even found out the first drama he played in the circle, and cut his scenes into moving pictures separately.

[#Qinzhou Plastic Surgery# Let everyone see the first time the plastic surgery monster acted, the acting is terrible]

Qin Zhou looked at the moving picture and was a little lost for a while.

When he acted for the first time, he couldn't let go, and his acting skills were poor.

After all, he has never studied acting, and he is slowly groping for acting.

And Jiang Lin came over, glanced at the screen at random, and frowned suddenly: \"Brother Zhou, don't look at it.\"

\"The marketing accounts that spread rumors will definitely be dealt with.\"Jiang Lin put away the phone,\"It's just a group of keyboard warriors, just spraying them across the screen.\"

Qin Zhou didn't speak, he just lowered his head slightly.

Jiang Lin hugged Qin Zhou, patted Qin Zhou, and comforted: \"Brother Zhou, it's alright.\"

Qin Zhou lowered his head and buried his head on Jiang Lin's shoulder, and said in a muffled voice: \"There are pictures...\"

At that time, he lived in Anshi for a while after the car accident.

At first, he was working in Anshi under a pseudonym that he made up to save money. Fortunately, the local government is not strict with ID cards, and there are many black households like him working in the local area.