CHAPTER 75

Chapter 75: go home

Shen Xiuzhu shouted again: \"He Yang?\"

But there was still no answer on the other end of the phone, only a suppressed gasping sound could be heard.

Shen Xiuzhu hung up the phone directly, lowered his head slightly, and hid the emotion in his eyes.

Beside him, Qi Shao asked: \"Is He Shao coming?\"

Shen Xiuzhu raised his head, his face had returned to his usual gentle appearance, and said gently: \"He Yang has something to do, so I don't have time to come here.\"

bed.

Qin Zhou was lying on the man, and the nightgown on his body had slipped down to his waist.

He Yang encircled the person in his arms with one hand and reached into the nightgown with the other hand, his body was already moving.

Qin Zhou turned his head to the side, looked at the phone next to him, gasped for breath, and asked: \"Have you hung up?\"

\"Yeah.\" He Yang responded and took the condom from the bedside table.

However, before He Yang could tear open the condom package, his wrist was held.

He Yang raised his head and looked at Qin Zhou.

\"No.\" Qin Zhou sorted out the nightgown on his body and moved it to the side.

The reaction under He Yang had not subsided, but his arms suddenly became empty.

Looking at the young man beside him, He Yang leaned over and hugged him from behind.

\"Hug.\" He Yang's voice was still a little hoarse, and he slowly waited for the reaction to subside.

Qin Zhou didn't speak, just took his mobile phone and swiped Weibo.

Habitually clicked on the hot search, Qin Zhou slid down, and suddenly saw the name of the new drama in the back row of the hot search.

Qin Zhou clicked in and took a look around. It should be a hot search bought directly by the crew. The comments are basically robot sailors, or fans of him and Su Tang.

And because the new drama has only been aired for one day, the audience's reaction is still relatively dull, and the fans who follow the drama are all fans of the actors, who close their eyes and praise directly.

Qin Zhou cut it into a large size and retweeted the Weibo of the new drama to promote it.

There are still a lot of news reminders in the private message list. Qin Zhou flipped through the list and replied to those fans.

And just when Qin Zhou replied to the private message, he noticed a familiar ID.

[Favorite Zhouzhou: Hot search on Zhouzhou! come on! Come on! 】

[Favorite Zhouzhou: Xiaotao doesn’t look like a good woman, Zhouzhou should not be with Xiaotao. 】

Xiao Tao is the role played by Su Tang in the new drama and is the assistant of the male protagonist.

Qin Zhou recalled the content of Su Tang in the first episode. Although there was no emotional scene, Xiao Tao was also the heroine with the most scenes. In the later editing, she still gave Xiao Tao a lot of shots.

Qin Zhou returned the message——

[Qin Zhou: Thank you for your support! Xiao Tao is very good, I will update it next week]

As soon as Qin Zhou's message was sent, the other party responded.

[Favorite Zhouzhou: Excited! Zhouzhou is back to me again! 】