CHAPTER 60

Chapter 60: can't think of

Qin Zhou was a little surprised. He was already ready to fight with the company to the end, or even to be hidden in the snow, but now there is no need for such trouble.

\"Then don't need it.\" Qin Zhou returned the phone to Jiang Lin.

\"That's good!\" Jiang Lin breathed a sigh of relief.

Just as the test results came out, Qin Zhou went to get the test results and asked the doctor again.

Jiang Lin was waiting outside, and after seeing Qin Zhou coming out, he quickly asked: \"Brother Zhou, what's the result?\"

Qin Zhou: \"It's normal.\"

He was drugged by his agent yesterday, so he came to check it out for fear of side effects.

But fortunately, there is nothing wrong with the body, everything is normal.

Qin Zhou collected the checklist and left the hospital with Jiang Lin.

And because he hadn't eaten yet, Qin Zhou was going to find a restaurant nearby and have something to eat.

Jiang Lin hurriedly said: \"Brother Zhou, a new restaurant has opened in the new district! Go and eat crayfish!\"

Qin Zhou listened and subconsciously said: \"Aren't you allergic?\"

As soon as he finished speaking, Qin Zhou reacted and was stunned for a moment.

Jiang Lin didn't realize that something was wrong, so he replied naturally: \"It's fine! It must have been an accident last time, this time I won't be allergic!"

Qin Zhou was quiet for a few seconds, but followed Jiang Lin's words.

The two got into the car, and Jiang Lin also drove directly to the seafood restaurant.

However, when ordering, Qin Zhou still didn't ask Jiang Lin to order crayfish, he just ordered a set meal for two.

\"The crayfish in this shop is the signature...\" Jiang Lin sighed, his face full of resentment.

Qin Zhou sat across from him, flipped through the news with his phone, and said, "I have a new agent."

\"So fast?\" Jiang Lin raised his head.

Qin Zhou nodded, \"He also said that he wanted me to go to the company today, and Mr. Yuan came to me for something.\"

Jiang Lin drank his drink slowly, and asked again: \"What is Yuan Lie looking for from you?\"

\"I don't know.\" Qin Zhou thought about it and replied: \"It should be about asking me about being drugged last night.\"

After all, he was a victim, and the company might want to know what happened.

Qin Zhou sent a message back to the new agent, ready to wait until he was done eating.

After coming out of the restaurant, Jiang Lin sent Qin Zhou to the company headquarters.

Qin Zhou is not very familiar with the headquarters, he just came here once and doesn't know the way.

So Jiang Lin took Qin Zhou to the elevator, ready to go upstairs.

While the two were waiting for the elevator, Qin Zhou suddenly realized that the elevator was going to swipe his card.

Qin Zhou: \"If you want to swipe your card, I will go to the front desk to register.\"

Qin Zhou turned around and was about to go to the front desk to register when Jiang Lin stopped him.

\"Brother Zhou, I have a card.\"Jiang Lin took out the elevator card.