CHAPTER 189

Chapter 189: 1 cold lie after marriage

At the wedding banquet, Xu Chengyan drank a lot of wine.

In fact, he is not particularly good at drinking, but he is happy today. As long as he comes to toast, he will not refuse.

When he finished drinking, Xu Chengyan felt a little dizzy and leaned on He Yang's shoulder.

He Yang supported the person beside him and said to the others, "I'll take him up first."

When the people around listened to this, they all cheered.

"Okay, okay, we won't disturb Young Master He's two-person world!"

He Yang took Xu Chengyan back to the bedroom upstairs.

Xu Chengyan's body was limp, lying directly on the sofa, still a little tired.

He had some insomnia last night and couldn't sleep well, and he woke up early in the morning today. In addition, the whole wedding was filmed on video, and the wedding photos were taken. At the wedding banquet, he had to be drunk and tossed for a day.

Now that the spirit is finally relaxed, I just want to sleep.

Xu Chengyan slowly closed his eyes, his breathing became steady, and he planned to sleep.

He Yang was on the side, took off his suit jacket, unbuttoned the top two buttons on the shirt, and turned his head inadvertently, and saw that the figure on the sofa was already asleep.

"Yanyan." He Yang came to the sofa, leaned over slightly, touched the young man's face with his fingertips, and reminded: "Go to bed."

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes, was too lazy to move, and stretched out his hand towards He Yang, "Will you carry me over?"

He Yang was a little helpless, but still picked up the young man on the sofa, walked towards the bed, and put him on the bed.

Immediately afterwards, He Yang also lay down, and the two leaned against each other.

Xu Chengyan was lying on the bed, suddenly no longer sleepy, and rubbed towards He Yang.

After all, they have been certified for more than half a year.

He didn't feel anything before. He felt that there was little difference between getting a certificate and not getting a certificate. They got along the same as before.

It was not until today that the wedding was held that there was a real sense of marriage.

Thinking about the past, Xu Chengyan was distracted for a while, and his fingertips unconsciously circled He Yang's chest.

It wasn't until he felt that his hand was being held that Xu Chengyan woke up and looked at his hand, still a little dazed, "Huh?"

"Don't touch it." He Yang tucked his hand into the quilt, "It's dishonest."

Xu Chengyan moved his thighs slightly, and after feeling the change in He Yang's body, he chuckled lightly, put his pillow in front of He Yang's chest, reached out with his other hand to touch He Yang's face, and asked, "Do you want to do it? "

He Yang didn't answer, he just pressed the young man under his body and gave an answer with his actions.

The shirts were unbuttoned one by one, and the trousers were thrown to the ground.

Xu Chengyan put his arms around He Yang's neck, and after exchanging a deep kiss, he voluntarily changed his posture and lay on the bed.

"Yanyan?" He Yang stopped and reached out, wanting to change his posture.