CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 48

Qin Zhou changed his clothes, and when he came out of the lounge, he saw a black car parked near the studio.

The serial number plate of that car is so special that it can be recognized at a glance.

The director on the side noticed Qin Zhou's sight, leaned over and whispered: "The boss is in the car, watching us film, you guys should do better."

"Okay." Qin Zhou nodded and walked towards the studio.

Because of the new script that was temporarily changed, the screenwriter had not finished writing the script, so the crew would shoot the first episode first, and write the rest of the content while filming.

The new script is still the same as the original, with 30 episodes planned. The first episode opened with a murder case, and the deceased was the male protagonist's uncle, who was judged to commit suicide. But the male protagonist does not believe that the uncle will commit suicide, and insists on solving the case by himself.

There was also this case in the original old script, but the old script took only one episode to explain the truth. As a result, the screenwriter has now expanded it into six episodes, forcibly burning his brain, and dragging things that can be explained clearly in one sentence into several episodes.

However, Qin Zhou doesn't pick the script, and the investors are free to change the script as they want, as long as his salary is still paid as usual.

Qin Zhou came to the station, handed the mobile phone to the assistant, and prepared to film.

It's still mid-March and it's cold outside.

Fortunately, the crew changed the starring's look again, and they wore more clothes than before, at least it won't be too cold when filming.

Qin Zhou finished filming, but his hands were still a little cold, so he took a hot water bottle and took a rest.

The assistant also handed over a bowl of soup and said: "Brother Zhou, drink soup."

Qin Zhou took the soup and drank it slowly, his body gradually warmed up.

Qin Zhou looked at the box again, feeling like he ordered takeout, and asked casually: "Who bought it?"

"Ah?"The assistant was taken aback and asked: "Didn't you buy Brother Zhou?"

Qin Zhou was a little surprised and said: "I didn't buy it."

The assistant didn't know either. It was the logistics staff who found her and said that it was Qin Zhou's takeout, so she brought it over.

The assistant explained: "I took it from the logistics side, saying it was your takeaway from Brother Zhou..."

After Qin Zhou heard it, he lowered his head and rummaged through the box, and found the order receipt inside.

The price of this bowl of soup is not cheap, Qin Zhou looked around again and found that he was the only one who had soup.

Qin Zhou frowned slightly, suddenly thought of something, and looked up at the car.

The out-of-print car that is unique in the world is still parked in place, but the people in the car have not come down.

Qin Zhou retracted his gaze and said: "I will tell you in advance when I order takeout. If I didn't say it, don't take it."

"Oh, good."The assistant nodded quickly.

By the time the crew finished work, it was already night.

Qin Zhou changed his clothes and prepared to go back.