CHAPTER 108

Chapter 108: Qin Zhou is a plastic surgery monster

Qin Zhou was on the side and did not speak.

In this world, where can there be so many ifs.

Qin Zhou lowered his head slightly, and after a while, said: \"If you have time, you can go outside to relax.\"

\"Ok?\"

Qin Zhou: \"Maybe I will meet other suitable people one day.\"

He Yang didn't refute, just asked: \"Is there a place to recommend?\"

Qin Zhou thought about the Holy Land of Aventures for a moment, so he replied: \"Paris? Rome? Las Vegas can also be.\"

He Yang nodded.

Qin Zhou glanced at the time and said again: \"I'll go back to the crew first.\"

He Yang stood there and watched the other party leave.

After Qin Zhou's figure disappeared from view, He Yang turned around and returned to the house.

Xiao Cheng was still watching the cartoon, and when he saw He Yang coming in, he looked behind He Yang and saw no one, so he asked: \"Uncle Little Sheep, where is brother Qin Zhou?\"

\"He went back.\" He Yang's tone was very calm.

\"Oh...\"Xiao Cheng nodded in understanding, then continued watching the cartoon.

It wasn't until after four o'clock in the afternoon that Xiao Cheng finally finished watching the Big Sheep cartoon.

Xiao Cheng got up, ready to go back.

The housekeeper brought a lot of snacks over, and Xiao Cheng also consciously opened the zipper of the small schoolbag and put the snacks in.

But before Xiao Cheng left, He Yang stopped Xiao Cheng.

\"Xiao Cheng.\"He Yang handed over a bag of strawberries,\"Bring this with me too.\"

Xiao Cheng glanced curiously and took the strawberry bag obediently.

He Yang: \"Give half of this to Qin Zhou.\"

\"Okay.\" Xiao Cheng nodded.

\"Don't say I let you share.\"

\"Okay.\" Xiao Cheng obeyed obediently, followed behind the servant, and was sent back to the crew.

The crew was still filming, Xiao Cheng walked over with his schoolbag on his back and stood outside watching from a distance.

On the stage, costumed actors sang over and over again.

However, the audience was deserted, and there was only one audience.

Xiao Cheng watched for a while, then went back to the lounge first and took the strawberry out of his schoolbag.

The strawberries had been washed, so Xiao Cheng sat on the chair and ate the strawberries by himself.

Not long after, Qin Zhou came back after filming.

Xiao Cheng also came over with a bag of strawberries, and said softly: \"Brother Qin Zhou, eat strawberries.\"

Qin Zhou took off the headdress, rubbed Xiao Cheng's head, took a strawberry out of the bag at will, and asked, "Who gave the strawberry?"

Xiaocheng shook his head and said: \"Uncle Xiaoyang said that he couldn't tell brother Qin Zhou.\"

Xiao Cheng's face was serious, but his expression was still serious.

Qin Zhou's movements stopped.

Xiaocheng continued to hold the strawberry bag and said seriously: \"Half of it will be given to brother Qin Zhou.\"