CHAPTER 96

Chapter 96: Arson

And just when Qin Zhou was about to reply to Su Tang, the little boy beside him suddenly stood up.

\"Brother Pei Yuan.\" The little boy ran over and stretched out his hand towards Pei Yuan.

Pei Yuan picked up the little boy and asked: \"Why doesn't Xiao Cheng go to bed?\"

\"Can't sleep.\" Xiao Cheng shook his head.

Qin Zhou got up and shouted: \"Mr. Pei.\"

Pei Yuan nodded towards Qin Zhou and said: \"I will take him to take a nap.\"

Xiao Cheng heard it, and said in a milky voice: \"Brother Qin Zhou sleeps with me too.\"

Qin Zhou responded with a smile: \"Okay.\"

Pei Yuan carried Xiao Cheng to the lounge, and Qin Zhou followed.

Xiao Cheng slept on the bed, not forgetting to pull Pei Yuan to sleep together.

Qin Zhou was sitting by the bed, holding the story book, and reading stories to Xiao Cheng.

\"A long, long time ago, the king had a favored little daughter—\"

Qin Zhou's voice was very soft, and the speed of storytelling was also very slow.

Halfway through the reading, Qin Zhou looked at the bed and saw that Xiao Cheng had already fallen asleep.

Beside Xiao Cheng, Pei Yuan closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Qin Zhou didn't bother anymore, put the storybook aside, got up and went outside.

It wasn't until the crew was about to start work that Qin Zhou returned to the lounge and woke up with a big shout on the bed.

There is a falling water scene to be filmed in the afternoon.

The staff had already set up the equipment by the lake, and Xiao Cheng also moved a small bench over and sat beside him to watch.

In this scene, the male protagonist and the dancer were chased by assassins, and the dancer accidentally fell into the water during the fight.

Qin Zhou finished modeling and came to the lake to prepare for shooting.

When I first started shooting the drowning shots, everything went smoothly.

However, there was a small problem when taking the picture of the dancer coming out of the water.

Director He looked at the screen on the monitor and was not satisfied no matter how he looked at it, so he let Qin Zhou retake it again and again.

It just happened that the temperature was relatively low in the past two days, Qin Zhou had been in the water for a long time, and it was a little cold.

Until this scene was finally filmed, Qin Zhou quickly returned to the shore, and the assistant came over with a towel.

Qin Zhou went to change his clothes first, then finished work and prepared to go back.

Back at the hotel, Qin Zhou lay on the sofa and fell asleep first.

Until at night, Qin Zhou woke up.

The room was still dark, Qin Zhou opened his eyes, and felt a little dizzy in his head and a little pain in his throat, as if he had caught a cold.

Qin Zhou took a look at the time, and it was already past eight o'clock in the evening.

Qin Zhou got up, turned on the light, and dug out the medicine box in the room.