CHAPTER 111

Chapter 111: Where does so much love come from

Qin Zhou smiled and nodded to the man, then turned and walked towards the rest area next to him.

When passing the table, Qin Zhou took a glass of champagne from the table and came to the sofa alone.

When Qin Zhou turned his head, he saw the figure in the crowd at a glance.

He Yang was surrounded by guests, and many young men and women approached him.

Although He Yang had a cold expression on his face, the enthusiasm of the others was not affected, and they all took the initiative to chat.

Qin Zhou swayed his wine glass lazily and looked at the figure.

In a trance, it seemed as if he was back when he was eighteen years old, when he saw He Yang for the first time—

The tall man stood in the crowd, looking so indifferent and unapproachable.

The two of them are people from different worlds, and they shouldn't have an intersection.

Everything seems to be back to where it started.

Each has their own way, and their own well-being.

Before the dinner was over, He Yang left early.

He Yang got into the car and returned to the old house.

He Yang took off his suit jacket and handed it to the housekeeper beside him.

The old butler took the suit and asked, "Young Master He, would you like something to eat?"

"No need." He Yang walked upstairs.

The housekeeper was behind him and continued to say, "The invitation letter for the birthday banquet has been prepared, and it is placed in the study."

He Yang's birthday was in March, and the housekeeper had prepared an invitation letter in advance.

"Yeah." He Yang came to the study on the second floor and saw a stack of delicate invitations on the table, with a list of personnel beside it.

He Yang walked over, picked up the invitation list, and saw the word "Qin Zhou" in the first row at a glance.

He Yang stared at the words for a while and asked, "Where is Qin Zhou's invitation letter?"

The housekeeper looked in the invitation letter and took out Qin Zhou's invitation letter.

He Yang put the invitation letter aside, took the pen again, and crossed out Qin Zhou's name on the list.

The housekeeper on the side was stunned for a moment and asked, "Young Master He, don't you need to invite Mr. Xu?"

He Yang said lightly, "No need."

The butler nodded and stopped talking.

He Yang asked again, "Did he sleep?"

The housekeeper quickly reacted and replied, "Master is in the bedroom, and Xiao Wen is there too."

So He Yang walked towards Old He's bedroom.

When He Yang passed by, he saw a middle-aged man in a wheelchair reading a photo album with a kitten in his arms.

He Yang walked over unhurriedly and asked softly, "You haven't slept yet?"

The middle-aged man didn't look up and continued to look at the old photos, "Look at the photos."

He Yang stopped talking and sat quietly on the chair next to him, looking at the album with the middle-aged man.