CHAPTER 78

Chapter 78: never a stand-in

There was chaos at the accident scene.

Jiang Lin held the person in his arms, his mind was blank, and he didn't know what to do.

Until a hand next to him reached out and took Qin Zhou away.

Jiang Lin raised his head subconsciously and saw He Yang.

He Yang hugged the young man over, but the young man still opened his eyes numbly and did not respond at all.

"Yanyan?" He Yang whispered.

The young man still didn't respond, his lips moved slightly, as if he was saying something.

He Yang lowered his head slightly and heard the voice of the young man—

"sorry Sorry…"

The youth kept repeating these three words.

private hospital.

The doctor has already checked Qin Zhou, and he was not injured.

However, Qin Zhou still didn't move, his eyes were open, but Qin Zhou seemed to be completely isolated from the outside world, completely unresponsive.

The doctor found He Yang and asked politely, "Has the patient been stimulated before?"

He Yang was silent for a while, then replied, "I had a car accident before."

The doctor suggested: "Young Master He, it is best to see a psychiatrist and spend more time with him during this time."

"Okay." He Yang responded.

He Yang came to the outside of the ward and saw the young man in the room was still sitting on the bed, looking out the window, wondering what he was thinking.

He Yang walked over, half-squatted in front of the young man, held the young man's hand, and whispered, "Yanyan."

The young man didn't seem to hear it.

After a long time, the young man reacted with hindsight, slowly lowered his head and looked at He Yang.

Those beautiful peach blossom eyes were still a little wet, the young man blinked, and tears fell down.

He Yang stretched out his hand and rubbed his fingertips against the corner of the young man's eyes.

"Don't cry."

He Yang slowly wiped away his tears.

But those tears are getting more and more and can't be stopped.

The young man's eyes were red, and he whispered over and over again: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

He Yang got up, hugged the young man in his arms, put his palm on his back and patted a little, soothing: "It's alright."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." The young man was still apologizing, falling into a nightmare, and some couldn't get out.

He Yang comforted him for a long time, until the young man fell asleep due to exhaustion, and then he left.

In the ward, Qin Zhou slept and slept until the night before waking up.

After waking up, Qin Zhou's condition improved slightly and he regained consciousness.

It's just that Qin Zhou's emotions are still very depressed, and he has no interest in the outside world.

Yuan Lie put on a white coat, came to the ward, and tried to communicate with Qin Zhou.

But not long after, Yuan Lie came out.