CHAPTER 168

Chapter 168: Broken Mirror 56 wontons are cold

Xu Chengyan smiled, and not to be outdone, wrapped his arms around the man's shoulders, and asked: \"How sweet?\"

\"Very sweet.\" He Yang put an arm around the youth's waist, bowed his head again, and kissed on the lips.

One kiss was not enough, He Yang kissed the second and third times...

But every time they kissed, He Yang just touched it on the lips without going too deep.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes and at first acquiesced to He Yang's movements, but seeing that He Yang never stopped kissing, he couldn't help saying: \"Enough kiss?\"

Only then did He Yang restrain himself a little, and lowered his head to rest on the young man's shoulder, \"Not enough.

He Yang turned his head to the side and kissed him on his neck.

\"Okay, don't kiss.\" Xu Chengyan pushed the man's shoulder, glanced at the time it was past eleven o'clock in the morning, and asked: \"Are you hungry? I'll go get something to eat.

He Yang didn't pay attention to what the young man said, and responded.

\"I'm going to get something to eat.\"

After speaking, Xu Chengyan went downstairs to the kitchen.

He Yang also followed, and when he saw the young man took the wonton wrappers out of the refrigerator, he frowned.

Xu Chengyan took the wonton wrapper, tied an apron, and prepared to wrap the wonton.

The wonton wrappers were bought by Uncle Wen a few days ago, and they were enough for several meals. Xu Chengyan picked up a piece of skin, and when he was about to wrap the wonton, his wrist was stopped.

\"Don't eat it.\" He Yang stood behind the young man, staring at the wonton wrappers, \"For something else, the wontons won't be eaten.\"

Xu Chengyan was stunned for a moment and shouted: \"He Yang.\"

\"Don't eat wontons.\" He Yang hugged the young man from behind, remembering the car accident that day again, his voice was hoarse, \"I'm sorry...\"

\"Isn't it your favorite?\"

\"I don't like it now.\"He Yang closed his eyes, slowly adjusted his mood, and said slowly:\"I won't eat it again, don't buy wontons.\"

Xu Chengyan was silent, put down the wonton wrappers, washed his hands again, and then turned around and hugged the man.

\"Sorry.\"

\"No need to apologize.\" Xu Chengyan patted the man on the back and comforted:\"It was just an accident that day.\"

It's just that He Yang was not comforted, and was still somewhat resistant: \"Don't eat.\"

Xu Chengyan asked: \"I really don't eat it? I won't eat it in the future?\"

\"Don't eat.\"

Xu Chengyan nodded and said: \"If you don't eat it, then I will eat it myself, okay?\"

He Yang was silent.

Xu Chengyan also turned around and continued to wrap wontons.

When wrapping the wontons, Xu Chengyan specially packed the portion for two people, put He Yang's portion in the bowl, and said: \"If you want to eat it, I will give it to you.\"

\"Don't eat.\" He Yang refused very simply.

Xu Chengyan didn't say anything, and ordered himself a bowl of wontons.