010

😗sorry for any mistakes

North Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 20thFriday

August 20th
Friday

🎶Players, put yo' pinky rings up to the moon
Girls, what y'all trying to do?🎶

24K Magic by Bruno Mars played in the pool area as the boys walked around, looking for a spot to sit.

"What 'bout right thea'?" Lu pointed to the four empty pool chairs in the front row. They all looked around before nodding and going in that direction.

"It's hot as hell out hea' " Tech complained, laying a towel out on the chair before sitting down.

"Duh nigga it's summer" Jae shook his head, sitting down on a chair.

"Aye, what we gon' do 'bout Kassy problem?" Lu asked while putting sunscreen on his legs.

"Kill 'em, the fuc" Jae scrunched his face up, and Makai chuckled. He didn't mind killing someone right now. His trigger finger has been itching lately and he's been waiting to use the new silencer gun he just got.

They call him Bullet because of how quick he is with a gun. One thing about Makai, he never misses, he doesn't even have to be looking at you most of the time. It only took him one bullet to the head with him, his aim was perfect.

"We have ta' make a plan. 'Y'all hothead ass kno' we can't jus' do that shit" ManMan shook his head. He was the more level-headed one. He was the one that did the talking and handled the business and plan when doing business.

Makai and Jae, were the hotheads. Jae was quick to fight someone while Makai was quick to shoot someone.

Tech was good at computers. Technical genius is what most like to call him. He was very goofy and played a lot at times but when it came down to anything electronic, he was the person. He could hack into anything and everything especially the system in the white house but he was working on it.

Lu was the observation one. You couldn't do anything with him already 30 steps ahead. You could never pull anything slick because he already knew.

"Dawg, he really had her scared and beating on her while lying the whole time." Tech laughed. "Nigga that's not funny," Jae said, trying not to laugh with him.

"He treated sis like she was a slave, and he was this big-time shit. Whole-time nigga a corner boy" Tech laughed making everyone laugh too.

Tech did a background check on Devin and to say they weren't crying laughing the whole time. Devin told Kassy he was this big-time boss when he wasn't, he wasn't even close to being at the top. The only thing he was telling the truth about was her brother being dead but Devin didn't have it done.