Chapter 5

************  Christmas *********

************ Christmas *********

IT was Christmas so I woke up early. I took a long hot shower. I made my way downstairs to start making Christmas breakfast. I wanted to make a feast.

Donnie an the other hand love holidays she would go all out for them I just went with the flow. It wasn't the same since I lost my siblings and my mom.

Donnie Jamaica self would go all out on cooking that why I wished she would be here with grandpa.

Roman ended up going to work but promised Zoey he would be back before eleven am for Christmas because it's been a while since they had Christmas.

So you know your girl went all out for her baby girls.
While cooking Kiya ended up waking early so I went to get her and sat her down on the floor with toys and Ms.Rachel playing. We have been watching that for the past week now because that's all she knows.

While I was done cooking early I heard a knock on the door while I was holding Kiya so went to open it.

"Hey ma'am I'm your new next-door neighbor and I was wondering if I can come to use your bathroom. Our waters are not working due to new construction." 

The man said with an unknown accent that sounded similar to Roman but just a little bit different. He also sounds Italian if I had to take a guess.

"Umm sure I didn't know we had neighbors when did you move in?" I asked, confused. The man was tall, maybe six feet but slime but he also looked fit.

"I moved in last week. My wife is very ill so we're trying to get the house to her liking and move stuff around so she feels comfortable so we're remodeling it," he said moving around like he was holding in his pee.

"I'm so sorry about that umm I didn't get a name," I asked while still blocking the door  because I didn't know this man.

"Sorry about that yeah we are the Scott," he said with a zipped smile.

"I'm sorry for the hold up, let me show you the bathroom, it's down the hall and it's gonna be on your right," I said watching him.

Something felt off about him but maybe it's because his wife is ill. After about three minutes I called out to see if he was okay.

"Again thanks for letting me use the bathroom. It means so much to me." Mr.Scott says as he walk back from the bathroom.

He takes a minute to look and observes the house and the family picture.