Chapter 38: the ballroom pt 2

POV: Zara

"Hey beautiful family, Zara you look so gorgeous," Sevin says as she bits her lips.

"Stop," Roman yells at Sevin as he shakes his head at her looking at me. She winks at me as I blush in the inside as I look at Roman who looks disgusted, I whispered sorry to him.

"Is everything set up?" Roman asks them.

"Hell yeah, it's about to be a movie," Damien says smiling.

"Yeah, I'll keep watch on Zara, but I swear if I see Sofiane I'm going right for the kill," Sevin says as she pulls her dress up a little to reveal the knife she placed on her upper thigh.

"No... Sevin don't do anything stupid just wait on me after you know what then we take him." Roman says looking at his siblings.

"After what?" I ask confused. He places a finger on his lips as if it was a secret, I roll my eyes.

*********

As we land inside, it a red carpet that led us upstairs. As Roman lead me in front of him to walk up the stairs he hold my wait with one of his hands while he holds the end of my dress with the other.

As we make it upstairs it was this massive ballroom that had Ancient Greek canvas and different arts along the wall. The ceiling had an Ancient Greek design of some Gods I didn't know. The lights had a natural golden dim on the ballroom floor and around the floor was tables with dim lights around with black table cloths.

"Baby I'm hungry," I say.

"Zara we just ate before coming here," he says taking my hand and walking us to the table of appetizers.

"These chocolate strawberry taste so good," I say stuffing them in my mouth as Roman eyes widen in shock but he smiles after.

"Where the fuck is Sevin I need her to watch you, I'm about to go check on everything," he says looking around the room with his hand on my waist pulling me in closer to him.

"You so overprotective like I'm right in front of you," I say looking up at the man who had me glued to him.

"I know, I also know it was you who told Zoey it's okay to have boyfriends," he says looking down at me in disappointment as my eyes try not to look at him.

"How do you know that, because I know she wouldn't tell you, she's good at keeping secrets," I say crossing my arms confused.

"I know everything," he says looking at me.

"How?" I asked as he nods his head.

"Because I'm always watching you, Zara," he says as he paused leaving me in shock as he adds on. " I'm always watching you even when you sneak in my room to try on my shoes and clothes to when you sleep, especially when you sleep." He says smirking, as I get scared.

This man was just the same man I scene having a sadistic smile and laughing while torturing someone. "Your crazy... you sick fuck," I say as he starts laughing.

"I know Zara," he responds while her runs his tongue along the inside of his cheeks making me roll my eyes.

"Just because I'm in a good mood today, I'm going to let you slid on the cursing," he say putting the plate down that I was using.

"Okay dad," I say playfully with attitude as he scoff.

"And what got you in a really good mood anyway?" I ask

"You looking sexy like this. I can't wait to rip that dress off of you, plus you'll see tesoro," he says holding my waist as Sevin finally approached us.