Chapter 9

I wake up to Roman still in the white dress shirt that had Rob's blood all over it and his gun in his right hand looking at the door

"Heyy you need to get some sleep," I said looking at Roman who looked like he stayed up all night.

"Nah I'm good are you okay, how are you holding up?" he asked while getting up to check my arm.

His touch was gentle I noticed for a second I wasn't breathing just taking in his large hands run up my arms.

"My arm is still sore, but It will hold up. Why don't you go take a shower and I'll go clean the living room door," I said walking to the door.

I couldn't be close to him without thinking about the wrong stuff you would want to do to your boss. Especially after all that went down yesterday.

"I already cleaned it, I was bored." He said with a tired voice. I walked back towards him and reached for his hands.

"Okay I'll go make us something to eat you go take that shower and go get some sleep, I'll hold down the fort okay," I said holding his hands tight as I looked up and made contact.

"Hey thanks for protecting the girls. I don't know what I would've done last night without you here to save them." He says as his right-hand storks my face.

"I mean it, it meant so much to me to know my girls have someone who would do anything to save them."

I lean my head on his hands embracing his touch. While his hand holds my face. And just for a minute, we stood there.

It was the little things he could do that felt so wrong yet so right.  Boundary was out the window every day I was around him.

If he would've asked me to help him release his stress I would've been doing splits on his dick. I just know it's big or even if it not it's thick for sure.

"Okay, I better do what you say," he said, smiling letting go of my head.

Mmm is he submissive in bed? Does he enjoys getting saluted out?

"What?" He asked pulling me out my thoughts. Fuck did he hear me I started to panic and he let out a low chuckle.

I let out a low fake chuckle to hide my frustration when he let goes of my face. On the other hand it was a good thing my mind wasn't thinking today.

 On the other hand it was a good thing my mind wasn't thinking today