Chapter 11:

******same day since they landed********

Since we landed Roman hasn't been trying to talk to me and his mom has been giving me looks after dinner.

Roman tried to talk to me but I told him I was tired and headed to my room where Kiya and Zoey came in for a sleepover.

Honestly I felt alone and outcasted, I was the new girl and this feeling sucked. I haven't felt very welcome since we landed I didn't know these people like Roman did yet I was alone.

It was in the middle of the night when I decided to woke up. I struggled just a little to leave the bed because Zoey had her legs on me, while Kiya's whole little body was on my chest.

These little girls were so clingy but that is what I liked about them. If they had the chance to live in my skin to be close to me I'm positive they would take it.

I tried getting up without making too much movement so the girls didn't wake up. I looked at the time and it was one in the am.

I slowly tried to make my way into the kitchen, truth was this house was big.

It had an old school vibe to it. It was if Hogwarts met the royal house of England with a modern twist on the inside.

I finally made my way downstairs to the kitchen as I grabbed some fruit to eat. I loved fruits mangoes was my obsession.

I realized was missing home, that for me was Donnie I did tell Donnie about the shoot-out the day after it happened her slow self thought I was living in a action movie.

As I sat on the kitchen island I hear footsteps approach me. It was Roman's father who I haven't yet got to meet.

He was this tall slim man with a full set of hair that was trim and gray. He had a bread that was turning full gray. He was wearing this blue suit and this black tie. Let's just say he looked like old money okay he did look nice for his age in a respectful way.

"Hi," he said, confused but intrigued to know who I was.

"I promise I'm not a burglar," I said, putting both hands in the air. He started laughing.

"It's okay sweetheart I know plus there's no chance a burglar can get in this house." He said as he moved next to me, he sounded like Morgan Freeman with an Italian accent.

I got up to grab an extra fork for him to join me and this big bowl of fruit that was in front of me.

"So who are you?" he asks as he joins me to eat the fruits that were in the bowl.

"I don't like to tell people this but I'm an undercover tooth fairy but you know the scary one that goes around taking your teeth," I said being serious.

"I promise not to cross you. I love my teeth, I won't get on your bad side," he said joking around and laughing.

We both laughed. "But I'm Zara Nizerimama and I'm Roman new nanny, and I just love those kids with my life," I said beaming at the thought of them.