Chapter 41 :

POV: Zara Nizerimana **smut**

As we make it home Sevin was on the west wing of the house where the doctor's room was, getting taken care of. Roman stayed to make sure the scene was clean, Damien went out, while Rob left to go meet Roman. I entered Roman room to take a shower cleaning of the blood that wasn't mine. As I lotion up with cocoa butter cream, I wrapped a pink bonnet on as I take one of Roman white fitted tank tops that looked like a cute dress on me. I put on a robe as I walk to my room to check in on the girls who were still sleeping it was 11 pm. I kiss their heads as I walk out to go check on Sevin again she was passed out. I walked to the kitchen to go grab something to eat I don't why I have this need to keep eating now.

I see Damian walking into the kitchen with a black duffel bag, my eyes widen when I see the bricks of cocaine that was in the bag.

"Hey Zara you okay, if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here to listen when your ready," Damien says passing me a cold water bottle from the fridge.

"Yeah, thanks for asking it's just that the man told me something crazy in the bathroom and I'm stuck trying to question myself If what he said was real or was he playing mind games," I said looking at Damien, who's focus on me.

"Well if you want answers you just have to ask questions," Damien told me as he hugs me walking out the room with the bag. He was right all I need to do was ask Roman if he killed my ex but then again what if I ask and he didn't and he thinks I take someone's words over his, and that's the last thing I want.

POV: Roman Rossi *****

It's 1 am and Rob and I are coming from the event, people were still cleaning the scene but I wanted to leave to check in on Zara.

As I enter I hurry to take a shower, after getting dressed in my shorts I walk around the house to look for Zara she wasn't with the girls or the kitchen or Sevin's room. I make my way back upstairs to my room as I see her sitting on the bed with her legs crossed.

"Hey... I was looking for you," I say as I walk in the room to see her with a serious look on her face.

"Roman just answer this question... did you kill my ex?" she ask me as my heart dropped I knew it was the man from the event that must have told her he gave me bad vibes.

"It was the fake neighbor who told you right... the same man that is trying to take everyone away from me," I say walking up to her as I sit on the edge of the bed. 

"Zara, no I didn't kill him but I'm glad he isn't in the picture," I said with a straight face, she was the last person I want to lie to but then again something we take to the grave with us. I did what I had too. 

"Okay," she says nodding her head.

"Come here... I told you I had something for you later," As I stand up from the bed she walks up to me and she gets on her knees. she look so pretty on her knees, I pull my dick out as she smile turning me on.

She licks from the base of my tip before wrapping her warm lips around my dick, slowly teasing me. My grip on her hair tightens due to my frustration. I let out a low 'fuck' as she slowly takes more of me into her mouth. "You like it don't you? You love the feeling of my hard dick in your mouth baby," I said as her eyes never leave mine as her pretty lips drain me of my cum.

"Putain de merde"(Fucking hell) I cuss out in French when she takes most of me. I wrap my hands around her neck, feeling my dick thrusting in and out of her throat.

"Zara." I whimper out and push her head back as she comes back for more. Sweat dripped down my face. Her watery big brown eyes look at me more attentively, watching my body language. I needed her badly everything about her I needed. Her mouth leaves my dick as a thin line of saliva dripping down her chin.

I pick her up as I wrapped my large hand over her ass smacking it a couple of times as I placed her on the bed. She reaches for my dick and slowly I help her pushes the tip in. This causes both of us to let out a low gasp.

Pulling it out, she circles the tip around her swollen clit, down her dripping pussy. I then help her push the tip back inside her. She goes at this a few times while we make eye contact watching it go in and out, as she controls how much of me she takes.

She finally pushes half of it inside her before dropping her head onto the pillow. While placing my hand on her hips, I quicken the pace of my thrust causing her to release a soft moan.

"Mhm." I hum. Loving the way her body reacts to my movements. As her new set of nails sinks into my skin down my back they make their way to the bottom of my stomach. As her hand pushes at my lower abbs in an attempt for me to slow down my movements.

I push her hands away "I told you I wasn't going to stop till you can't walk," I said going faster now with one of my hands rubbing her throbbing clit as the other chokes her throat as she gasps for air while moaning louder. Her moan was like music to my ears that I can listen to every day. I watch her body become aroused, as I pull out she is squirting causing her fluid to fall all over those beautiful thighs. I take my veiny dick in my hands as I press the tip on her clit, tapping on it causing me to cum. The wetness of her dripping pussy made it so easy for me to slide my dick back into her tight pussy.

"Harder!" the beautiful lady said, doing as told I fuck her harder slamming my dick into her and feeling the warmth of her walls strangling my cock and I knew she was so close to coming.

"You always feel so good baby, and you look so sexy moaning," I say slowing my thrust as I place her big toe in my mouth. I suck on them while squeezing her breast still thrusting. Doing all this cause Zara's body to get up as I push her back on the bed as she screams in joy loud.

"Turn around now," I demanded.

"Come on show daddy how much you miss this dick," I say removing her toes from my mouth as I pick her up turning her around as her ass up and face down on the bed as she arches her perfect back.

"I miss it soo much, please don't stop," Zara says as I thrust my dick in and out of her wet pussy as I fold her hand behind her back in control of everything.

I pulled my dick out as I bend down to get a view of her beautiful pussy I spit on it while she is still in the same position I smack her smack hard causing her to let out a cry, I suck and lick her swollen clit she bounces her ass in my face while I eat her out to death. I push my dick in and out teasing her making her crave it more. not long after we both were at each other undoing.

She was in love with this dick and it was all her.

A/N  Idk about y'all but I enjoy writing smut  in Roman pov

A/N
Idk about y'all but I enjoy writing smut in Roman pov.