Chapter 47

Pov: Roman

After calling Damien I felt like I was just thrown into a flame that's ongoing as he tell me how Sofiane assaulted Zara thanks to God she wasn't raped, it felt guilty to even be thankful because she still got touched, but the fact another men touched her and it makes me want to see the world burn as long as she's alive I'm thankful. But trust and believe me Sofiane will watch everyone he love die then he will did after.

Damien tells me to wait as he knocks on Zara's door I knew she was tired after the home doctors been running test all day.

"Hey bella," I said in a gentle tone. She doesn't answer till two minutes later I hear her trying to catch her breath. I feel my heart stop my baby was in pain and I wasn't there to touch or comfort her.

I didn't know what to do or say, I was lost in my mind just the thought she's hurting on the other end put me in pain, I hear her scream as she cries but her voice sounds shallow she must have been crying into a pillow.

"Hey...hey I'm here now baby take a deep breath, Zara, slowly inhale," I say pushing my leg back and back forth hitting the wall, trying not to break down as well  trying to be strong for her.

"Exhale," I hear her release a breath as we do this a couple of times. she finally catch her breath after a while.

"I love you, baby...I gotta go okay, I love you so so so much" I said waiting for her to tell me the same but she didn't and the guards were already rushing me to hang up.

"i tuoi tempi riattaccano e continua a muoverti, ragazzo ricco." One of the guards say laughing as the other joins in.
(your times up hang up and keep it moving rich boy)

"fammi consumare la tua telefonata, per favore, ti do tutti i miei pasti" I said to a short men behind me waiting for a call eagerly.
( let me consume your phone call, please, I'll give you all my meals," I said to a short men behind me waiting for a call eagerly.)

I quickly dial Damien's number again hoping she picks up.

"Hey baby it's me again I can't go to sleep knowing that I'm not there, but just know I love you I do and I promise to make it all better as soon as I get out," I spoke softly.

"It feels so good to hear your voice again, I can listen to it all night to go to sleep." Zara say as she takes a deep breath.

"Lover boy hurry up," The guards say as he taps on the wall to get my attention.

I sigh knowing I have to leave her "baby I have go okay," I hear crying from the end of the line.

"No I don't want you to leave, but okay be safe," she sniffed her nose up before she sigh.

I would kill for her to say those three-letter words right now, "hey Roman I love," she finally says it and I feel my heart beat so fast. I taped my feet and did a small dance till I noticed the line of others behind me watching, I clear my throat to not look soft but who cares what I looked like to them my baby told me she loved me. However that did nothing for me I still feel like it's my fault because it was.

Maybe I could have found a way to kill him and still save Damien I shouldn't have brought Zara that night to the ballroom dance.

"I love you to baby, be safe I promise this ain't goodbye bella," I place the phone ok the hook as I keep walking but, I couldn't stop thinking about what Zara said how she said she missed my voice and she can listen to it all night. Even me being held up in solitary wouldn't stop me.

POV: Zara

After getting off the phone with Roman and cried myself to sleep I woke up an hour later to Donnie sitting up.