Chapter 37 : The Ballroom pt 1

POV: Zara Nizerimana

I quickly pull my long blue sundress down as I complain to myself about how Roman left me before I can fully come, I'm going to get revenge to trust me this wasn't the end he loved to be in control but not next time.

As I play with Kiya in the living room watching her do something dangerous I wanted to step in and stop her but Roman said we need to start letting her do things on her one so she doesn't get used to the fact that we will always step in. She was placing her small chair on top of the living room table that's wasn't height at all she then used the couch as support to get on top of the table she falls two times before she fully makes it as she sits on the table with her chair and her juice that's was spilling from her cup.

It was getting late as I place the girls in my room, they ate dinner early because they were going to sleep early. As I get out of the shower screaming when I saw people in my room.

"Hey, Mrs.Rossi, Your husband has requested a selection of gowns for you to choose from for tonight's event." One of the ladies says with a smile. I walk around my room looking at all the dresses.

"Well help you try on anything you wish." I was told as I started to look through the massive selection of dresses that look expansive.

I felt like a princess in one of those Disney movies as they come up to me showing me different dresses. This was a ballroom event and I can tell it was important to Roman he was leading the event and I wanted to make him happy and just be there for him.

"All these dresses are so beautiful I can't choose. I just can't," I say as I sigh sitting eating the pineapples.

"Crazy thing is Mr.Rossi told us you'll find it hard to choose a dress so if it came to it he picked one out for you," the lady says as she walks over to pick a big dress that was covered in a black beg. "Mrs.Rossi umm this was the dress Mr.Rossi chose... if you couldn't make up your mind," she said opening the beg.

The dress was breathtaking it was a satin cream color dress that had a high slip on my upper thigh. I cover my eyes in surprise as Kiya and Zoey start clapping in joy as we all agreed this was the dress I was going to wear tonight.

The staff make quick work of removing the rest of the dresses that were in the room out and then sending in another wave of people. This time, it was hair and makeup. They sit me down at the vanity and start with skincare as well as making sure Zoey and Kiya join in as if we was at a spa date..

As I'm still relaxing with the girls I noticed a red box with a bow on it the lady saw I had my eyes on it, and as she opens it up I see a gorgeous body wave tap in as my eyes winded at how much he paid attention to what I use or liked.

I smile so hard as I lean my head back to take in this moment as I let them get to work with my hair and makeup. After two hours of everything, I put on the dress as the crew screamed in joy as I look to see Zoey and Kiya in awe of me.

After everyone had left and I'm alone with the girls, Zoey helps me out with the necklace Roman got me and Kiya chose a purse for me. My babies couldn't keep their eyes off of me "zee your so so pretty," Zoey say getting emotional as I kiss her cheeks.

"Mommy here, " Kiya says trying to say here running to me with the purse as she starts to clap her hands. "Aww thanks, babies I love it and I love you two. The most gorgeous girls I know now to get to bed," I kiss them goodnight as I leave them in my room.

As I make my way downstairs I took careful steps trying not to fuck up this phenomenal amazing dress

As I make my way downstairs I took careful steps trying not to fuck up this phenomenal amazing dress. As I make my way down the steps There was Roman waiting, looking bored out of his mind as he plays with his watch. The clicking of my heels alerts him to turn his head up and when he does, as a sinful devilish look finds its way to his face. A smirk that scared me, but pulled me in even more.

"You look so gorgeous," Roman says bitting on his bottom lips as I thank him.

As I reach the last three steps he reach his hand out for mine, as he helps me walk down he holds my hand up for me to give him a spin as he admires me.

"Non vedo l'ora di scopare la merda di te, in procinto di farti implorare di fermare l'amore" Roman whispered in my ear as he give the crook of my neck kisses. (Can't wait to fuck the shit out of you, about to have you begging me to stop love)

"What did you say?" I ask confused but turned on.

"Don't worry about it  you're going to find out tonight," he says taking my hand for me to follow him in the dining room as my eyes widen at what he just told me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Roman he had just got a fresh haircuts like really fresh and his hair was in a  back bun while wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt with gold cufflinks.

"Shit I look good right... I know I look good," Roman says feeling himself as he looks at me as I roll my eyes smiling.

"Yeah you do... better not let a girls look your way,"

"I can't control how good I look I'll try," Roman says looking me in the eyes.

"And why you told them I was Mrs.Rossi?" I ask roman while I eat.

"Because you will be," he said with a smirk.

I gasp as I scoff " Well excuse me then," I say playing around as I throw my hands in the air.

After eating Damien and Sevin came in looking like models. Damien was wearing an all-black suit with a few bottoms open to revealing his chest tattoos with his gold chain revealing.

Sevin was wearing a red dress with red lipstick with her hair in a high ponytail revealing her back and showing her tattoos on her arm the dress had a slip.
Her beautiful green eyes were so beautiful as she kiss my hand.