Chapter 30

I woke up still not feeling well the bed was empty no Kiya or Zoey to be found or even Roman lame ass

I lay in bed with the expansive white comforter that felt like I was in heaven. The house helpers changed the sheets and pillows every week but having white sheets and Kiya was like oil and water.

As I pull my phone out to go check social media I hear a heavy bang on the door and my door opened I was shocked at who I had seen.

"Surprise motherfucker," Donnie screams with both of her hands in the air.

I scream in response as I stand up on the bed she runs up to the bed jumping on me and we both fall on the soft bed that felt like a million marshmallows.

She start twerking as I smack her soft fat ass that moved like water her ass was so fat no man could handle that. As we hugged again screaming I miss you.

Donnie gets up to close the door and walks to the bathroom as I brush my teeth.

"Girl I have something crazy to tell that happened to me yesterday like scary shit, like I witnessed someone getting shot," she says holding my hands I can tell she was nervous but not scared we walk back to my bed.

"So yesterday I going to surprise you right...but Rob didn't come to pick me up at the airport so this lovely older couple gave me a ride to get something to eat..... so you know free food I'm not going to say no," she says she walks around my room looking at me every here and there.

"So boom... This very attractive handsome man walks in right like he was fine okay Zara," she say walking back to the bed. I sit looking at her intrigued.

"So you know dinner was over and the couple was telling me how they lived here and how they had two kids.. so they asked me do I need a ride to where I was going I said no thanks just in case they might kidnap my ass.. so the restaurant was closing and I had to leave because I was the only person left," she said looking me in the eyes getting me scared.

"So I walk out with my phone about to die soon so I text Rob where I was...I then start walking to the beck to check if anyone can help me out then boom... That's when I heard three gunshots and it was the same fine man from earlier that shot some guy." She said as her eye widen I put my hand over my mouth in shock.

"Girl then what happened next?" I asked inpatient.

"He saw me right, that when I tried to act blind he then place me next to a wall when I tried to make a run for it... next thing he asking me all type of questions... and wait for it...." She says as she stops talking as I motion my hands for her to speak up.

"He had a gun pointed at me... a fucking gun, and you know what it may sound crazy but he smelled so good and he looked so fine and he was tall yeah.. call me crazy but I was turned on but if I ever see him again I'm going to kill him myself I was so scared I almost thought I was gonna die," Donnie say as she tries to remember what happened she was crazy for sure. I started laughing as she joins me.

"What that's crazy are you okay... I mean it wasn't your first time with a gun pointed at your head but being turned on this time is something different," I say looking at Donnie as she's shaking.

When Donnie was eight her mother had Schizophrenia, her mother thought Donnie and her father were some bad guys that were breaking into their home one night when it was just Donnie and her father watching a movie, she then pointed the loaded gun at Donnie as she peeled to her mother that she was her child.

Her mother came to her sense and realized Donnie was her child but she didn't realize the man was her husband. She then shot her husband thinking he was a bad guy trying to take Donnie away from them.

Donnie's mother committed suicide a year after losing her husband because she thought someone was trying to kill her and she thought she was a monster as well and the only way she can protect Donnie was to kill herself. She left Donnie a note saying goodbye and thanks to God Donnie wasn't the one who found her mother dead in the bathtub with water that's turned into blood. She been with grandpa since then and she met me a couple years later in fifth grade.

I always felt protective of Donnie happiness I wanted her happy and I'll do anything to keep her happy.

"Yeah I'm okay...girl that crazy I'm gonna tell Roman and Rob about it because that not okay" I say looking at her.

"What you think their going to do to him?" She ask, I told Donnie a long time ago what Roman really did and she promised me she wouldn't tell anyone plus Michael told her what he did.

"Girl I don't know but knowing Roman he'll handle it trust me," I say as she smiles making me smile.

"So Roman has a twin brother?" She asks me.

"Baby yes and what crazy is they look alike but then at the same time they look nothing alike... if he stands next to Roman they like just like, but if there apart they look nothing alike," I say looking at Donnie in those beautiful dark brown eyes of hers.

"So you're telling me is all the Rossi men are all good-looking," She says smiling.

"Yes, Donnie all the Rossi men are good looking," We both start laughing out loud.

Donnie lay in my bed as I go to take a shower as I get dressed in front of her I see her smirk as I roll my eyes causing her to laugh.

We lay in my bed as we hear a very soft knock on my door Donnie gets up to open it seeing Zoey and Kiya at the door as she screams in joy causing the girl to have the same reaction as she hugs them as they kiss her cheeks.

Kiya walks up to me with her hands out for me to pick her up. As I pick her up she peck my lips four-time as she then rests her head on my chest. She then moves her head off my chest to look at me and kiss my cheeks causing me to smile.

"Mommy?" Kiya says to me as her small hands holds my face to give me more kisses as I take in his moment. Kiya love language was Physical touch as well as Zoey and Roman that why they wanted to be around me every time.

"I miss you too baby" I say back to Kiya as I place my forehead down to hers. Zoey runs up to me as well as I get on one knee so she can hug me, while still holding Kiya.

"I missed you, are you okay now," Zoey asks as she hugs me kissing my cheeks.

"Yeah zee is okay and I miss you both, now let's go get y'all ready for the day because y'all breath stank," I say as we all laugh Donnie helps me wash the girls in the shower as Kiya starts to make splashes in the water as Donnie cleans her, while I dress Zoey up rubbing lotion on her arms.

Zoey notified me how it was roman that woke her and Kiya up but they didn't want him to dress them up because they wanted to be with me so he walked them down to my door. 

Yesterday afternoon I told Rob to notify Damien that I wasn't going to make it to the date with the girls because I wasn't feeling well and he said he still wanted to take his nieces out.

Can I tell you how much Zoey was in aww when it came to her uncle Damien she found him interesting and I think that was her first bestie before me? Zoey was so happy to spend the day with him that I can tell he had something cool for the girls to do.