Chapter 42 : Mothers day

Pov: Zara Nizerimana

It's been two weeks since the ballroom crazy event and Roman has been staying at home because I was scared so he hasn't left my side he's been working at home.

I was waking up to someone shaking me up from my sleep. I look up confused it was Roman and the girls with flowers and a big happy mother's day poster, all I can do at that moment was smile and feel loved.

"Happy Mother's Day mommy," both of my girls say more like Zoey because Kiya was making up her own words in their pj's. 

"Happy mother's baby," Roman say handing me the flowers as he peck my lips. I was so confused. I didn't mind they call me mommy I thought it was cute but for them to see as a mother figure brought tears to my eyes.

"Awww all this for me, I love you guys thanks you," I say getting up to sit up the bed.

"Yes, all this for you, you are the best mommy," Zoey says giving me the flower she got for me.

"See mama... Luv you," Kiya say passing me her flower she got that she was struggling to hold by the way.

"Aww I love you guys... thank you I love my flowers," I say looking at them as I get a call on my phone.

"Happy mother's day," I hear Donnie screaming from the other end of the phone as I start laughing as she twerks for me on face time.

"Did you get the flower...." She asks as Roman hands me another bouquet.

"Yes, these are so cute you remember thanks boo," I say to Donnie as she tells me her goodbye and heads back to work.

I was surrounded by love just taking in this sweet moment that I can hold forever.

I got up and got dressed. I was wearing this slick satin black dress with skinny straps and a gold necklace while my body was shining in lotion and baby oil with my back heels that were open toes. My makeup was done for the day and to top it off I did a brown lip liner on the lines of my lips with pick nude gloss on the middle of my lips for a natural lip look and top that off with clear gloss.

As I head downstairs I see the flowers from the stairs that lead to the dining room but no one was there.. so I followed the roses that led me to the backyard where it's had balloons and mother's days gifts.

"Surprise beautiful," They all said as I look in shock, Donnie was here like here in the backyard. Roman, Donnie and the girls and Mr.Rossi were all dressed up for me and they all looked good.

The brunch table had all my favorite food that I loved and I just couldn't stop smiling. I run up to hug Donnie and everyone as we get in a big family hug.

While eating breakfast Zoey told me she and Kiya got me the best gift and now it was time to see that gift.

I see her bring out a small book she and Kiya made last week while Roman was helping them they didn't want to tell me what it was for.

"Dear mommy these are the 6 things we love about you and why you are the best mom," Zoey says as she sits on her father's lap across the table, I looked around to see Mr.Rossi who was holding Kiya looked happy for whatever Zoey was about to read.

"Girl pay attention," Donnie says dictating my attention back to Roman and Zoey.

"One you never make us feel alone, two you always make us feel beautiful and three you always teach me about how I'm beautiful and in.." Zoey says struggling to read the word.

"Important," Roman whispered in her ear.

"Important it's is to me... and six you away teach me how to be strong and also teach me it's always okay to be sad, I... I'm just happy you came into our life you make everything better just by the way you smell or how you dress.. or the way you love me, daddy and Kiya and I know that I have something no one else has and that's you as a mommy because my mommy loves me take care of me and will always protect me." Zoey says forgetting about the book she skips others and ended up reading from the heart I start to break down crying at her words as I look at the pictures they drew for me.

"Zara, will you do us the honor and be their official mom?" Roman asked me handing me a piece of paper and pen it was adoption paper for Zoey and Kiya.

And at that moment I knew this was a forever thing this was something no one can take away from me.

"Of course, I'll be I want nothing more than to be your mother," I said crying as I sing the papers while Donnie gets a tissue to wipe my tears away. As I hear the girls scream in joy. I looked to see Roman almost drop a tear but he was smooth with covering it up.

                                                                                                   ****

"Girl I've never been to an Italy club this better be fun, I'm just glad to get away again, plus after what Roman did with the whole every-hour house nurse and the personal doctor... and by the way, I check the doctor out and let's just say he takes his work very serious he works for the wealthy cost soo much and I mean so much, so shout out to your boo for not only getting a rich billionaire boyfriend but a man who cares about your family," Donnie say as she ties her Heel.

"Girl, he did what?" I ask confused because I haven't heard about this.

"Wait you didn't know, I thought you knew," Donnie says confused as well.

"Why do you look creeped out? He did something good right or I'm missing something," she says getting worried at me being silent.

"Girl no I'm tripping that very good of him and I'm glad he did that, and mostly now you don't have to let grandpa sickness be your worry every second," I say passing her a mini purse.

At that moment I remember not telling this man any of that like at all I was going to tell him after the ballroom event but other things happened.

Wow so guess this man wasn't lying when he said he's always watching me like I never spoke about that to him who the hell told him.

"And Donnie just to let you know I'm pretty sure they are not about to be plying no Dreams and Nightmares by Meek Mill," I say looking at her as she sighs and throws her hands in the air.

"Damm that's my shit.. like Zara what I'm supposed to know word by word now," Donnie complain walking up to me.

Roman was still at work, so I notified Mr.Rossi we'll be heading out to the club. As the driver pulls up the driveway not too far from home I get a call.

"Get back in the house," Roman says.

"What no.. and how you know I was going out," I say over the phone as I hear him sigh.

"Zara get back in the house both of you it's not safe I just don't want you outside the gates of our house and something bad happens," Roman said in a clear tone but also concerned.

"Roman no... I can't keep staying in that house I'm sorry but I'm turning up tonight and you don't tell me what to do bye" I said hanging up knowing I was going to regret that later.

"Girl doesn't get bold just because I'm around," Donnie says giving me a look as we both laugh.

I took only two shots of Casamigos and my body felt hot, I try to go for a soft drink like really soft but I throw up again.  As much as I didn't enjoy drinking, when I'm with Donnie at a club I'm going to turn up. we used to party like no tomorrow before we had these big girl jobs.

But that didn't stop me from having fun again. I stood in the middle of the dance floor as I hold Donnie's waist. She being to dance slowly on me as I follow her hip movement to some song we didn't know.

As I Donnie drink her drink and lean her neck back on the crock of my neck, while her ass is touching my thighs. I look up straight as I see the mystery man watching us with a smirk, I quickly close my eyes as I look up he was still there.

Donnie was a drunk, and so was I, I was a real lightweight. As I open my eyes again he wasn't there. Too many shots, I was seeing things.